Gun picture thread

M_P

3 minutes ago, pabIo said:

GHK AKM ❣️

Whoa that's one nasty looking AK! Goals!

DM me so we can swap pics and also pics of guns 😉

On 21/07/2018 at 22:43, Bpixel said:

Hey guys ! 

Sharing my Nuprol Delta Defender would love to hear your thoughts. 

Currently trying to achieve a CT SAS image based on the gear used by Blue Thunder recently. 

Would also love opinions on Jump plate carriers - are they durable ? 

Also any advice on what’s I should change is more than welcome. Cheers 

C2C54AA7-C22D-4663-9973-FF74DA087422.jpeg

A47B8909-F558-47EA-A54E-47096EFAE0D9.jpeg

In my experience UKSF have moved to these style rails and PTS stocks. Can have whatever optic the individual operator feels happy with, but generally they have a close range optic with a flip to side or twist off magnifier. Also I think they'd put attachments on that are relative to the mission. The key is a good paint job, make it look more like SF style. 

I have a JPC, spent about £50 on it and it seems decent. Also SF use whatever plate carrier works for the individual operator, there's a serious mix of kit. So don't be afraid to make it your own. 

Happy building! 

l119a2.jpg

• Supporters

There's a lot of errors in there, but I'm not an impression-guy so I'll just highlight the fact those are Magpul Industries stocks in the picture.   PTS used to replicate Magpul, but that stopped many years ago now when Magpul pulled the license for any airsoft product (all the stuff on the market now is ofc unlicensed clone stuff).

• Supporters
2 hours ago, Bjand939 said:

In my experience UKSF have moved to these style rails and PTS stocks. Can have whatever optic the individual operator feels happy with, 

We do not have ‘operators’  in her majesty’s armed forces (we leave those titles for the uncouth Americans) , we have swimmer canoeists in the SBS and troopers in the SAS !

Philistine !  

1 hour ago, Druid799 said:

We do not have ‘operators’  in her majesty’s armed forces (we leave those titles for the uncouth Americans) , we have swimmer canoeists in the SBS and troopers in the SAS !

Philistine !  

Haha, I know. But the word "operator" still sounds cool. And if you want to run deep on nominature the guys who are UKSF operators call themselves "Blades"

4 hours ago, Bjand939 said:

In my experience UKSF have moved to these style rails and PTS stocks. Can have whatever optic the individual operator feels happy with, but generally they have a close range optic with a flip to side or twist off magnifier. Also I think they'd put attachments on that are relative to the mission. The key is a good paint job, make it look more like SF style. 

I have a JPC, spent about £50 on it and it seems decent. Also SF use whatever plate carrier works for the individual operator, there's a serious mix of kit. So don't be afraid to make it your own. 

Happy building! 

l119a2.jpg

Your experience differs to mine......

You'd be surprised how little say they get in their gats and kit especially ppe.

Uksf covers a broad spectrum of units, most of which get what they're given and that's that. Further to that very few care what they use, they're just tools. 

Yeah you get the odd gear queen and they tend to be photographed more than most, but most are straight up vanilla. 

• Supporters
1 hour ago, Bjand939 said:

Haha, I know. But the word "operator" still sounds cool. And if you want to run deep on nominature the guys who are UKSF operators call themselves "Blades"

Ones I met hated that name , general consensus was the ones looking for a book deal used it ! 😉

11 hours ago, Druid799 said:

Philistine !  

The only operators us brits have are EOD operators.

7 hours ago, Wo1f said:

Despite cutbacks, I really need a pegboard wall or something. After various sales, swaps and buys, my Gas gun collection as it stands.

737E9E34-E986-4B75-A588-A7BEF279E345.jpeg

You’re missing a Vector 😂😂😂 !!

4 hours ago, rocketdogbert said:

You’re missing a Vector 😂😂😂 !!

I had one. I’m afraid to say it did nothing for me. I massively regret swapping my systema internal, magnesium bodied PSG-1 for one. 

• Supporters
4 minutes ago, Wo1f said:

I had one. I’m afraid to say it did nothing for me. I massively regret swapping my systema internal, magnesium bodied PSG-1 for one. 

OH MY GURD ! You dare to question the Emperors new clothes ! 😱

Agree with you bud i’m a bit ‘meh’ with them my self , instantly in love with them tried both an AEG and gas and though “oh ! that’s well under impressive” 😳

but then there’s plenty who’d feel the same about some of my gun likes .👍

They’re cool and rare (mostly because rocketdogbert owns them all), but I didn’t like the action. I wish they’d have made it straight blowback and had 2 big co2 bulbs in the big box of a body. Have it the same as it is now. Pull a pin and drop the bottom to replace the cylinders. 

44 minutes ago, Wo1f said:

They’re cool and rare (mostly because rocketdogbert owns them all), but I didn’t like the action. I wish they’d have made it straight blowback and had 2 big co2 bulbs in the big box of a body. Have it the same as it is now. Pull a pin and drop the bottom to replace the cylinders. 

I only have three currently 🙄🙈🙄

3 minutes ago, rocketdogbert said:

I only have three currently 🙄🙈🙄

I was about to comment only when I realised I had 3 Mws 😂

23 minutes ago, rocketdogbert said:

I only have 1 MWS 😎

Have you had chance to form an opinion on it yet?

i go with the philosophy of one is none, two is one. At least that’s my excuse 

4 minutes ago, Wo1f said:

Have you had chance to form an opinion on it yet?

I would like it if the recoil buffer moved downwards like a proper rifle, rather than backwards😂😂😂

Seriously,  beautifully made, lovely solid feel but have barely shot it yet

• Supporters
1 hour ago, Wo1f said:

i go with the philosophy of one is none, two is one. At least that’s my excuse 

And your sticking too it ! 😂

Wonder if I can get the mrs to buy it ? 🤔

24 minutes ago, Druid799 said:

And your sticking too it ! 😂

Wonder if I can get the mrs to buy it ? 🤔

I’ve found it’s better to seek forgiveness than ask permission.