Gun picture thread

M_P

• Supporters
13 minutes ago, BigBlackGlock said:

Now I REALLY wanna get one!

I also thought I was dry firing once, a couple years back. I replaced my TV shortly after.

Was that you all over YouTube ?, bawling 😭, & getting a right bollocking from your mum 😜

• Supporters

Still missing my drool emoji!

6 minutes ago, DarkAssassin said:

Here we go then now its gun related....  😁

That right there is my perfect weekend.

12 minutes ago, Prisce said:

Still missing my drool emoji!

That right there is my perfect weekend.

I can fit my kit bag and 3 rifle cases so they are perfect for skirmishing.

Also branded my helmet!

20171230_100259.thumb.jpg.4fe5dd7c057929ff0f25fbc815ceda8a.jpg

Ha yeah you got my theme, thanks.

Nice check you out your gun matches your car!!

Added a sweet little surpressor ... although the drum mag might be a bit OTT

Thinking of adding a micro RDS on a 45° canted mount in front of the scope.... 

Opinions? 

p.s. Its for sale if anyones interested 

Screenshot_20180712_082543.jpg

Screenshot_20180712_082525.jpg

12 hours ago, DarkAssassin said:

Here we go then now its gun related....  😁

DSC07906.thumb.JPG.9d1dd410c9676fc9cccae48987464117.JPG

DSC07907.thumb.JPG.19b1069ecf17e3d4fca487936b3a35fd.JPGDSC07908.thumb.JPG.a4b568f7ccb234a0ab8eaa2d5e9b7ff3.JPGDSC07909.thumb.JPG.532f04469e230827f198779657880522.JPGDSC07910.thumb.JPG.928a1f2782fc85bba3376b91fdfc8d25.JPG

Man this has got me wanting to spend money... this is an absolute beast... that firing video 😍

2 hours ago, P13 said:

Man this has got me wanting to spend money... this is an absolute beast... that firing video 😍

Thanks dude. Love it too, it's my second Daytona gun now.

Check the website...

https://www.daytonagunairsoft.com

The first one I brought already made, this one I fited the kit to a gun I had, pretty straight forward.

37 minutes ago, L3wisD said:

@DarkAssassin - I have to ask dude, did you win the EuroMillions, or are you a big drug lord or something? :)

Whatever you do for a living, wanna do for a living :)

Haha Lewis that is hilarious, not a drug lord or a lottery winner.

Loyalty has paid off though been at my company 12 years (a 1/3 of my life) and I may have married my boss along the way 😁

• Supporters
12 hours ago, DarkAssassin said:

Loyalty has paid off at my company 

I may have married my boss along the way 😁

Employer loyalty, not something you hear of too often these days, its usually a one way street in their favour 😈

I suspect the second bit might have helped 😜

11 hours ago, BigBlackGlock said:

That is something a drug lord would say 🤔

I got a mustang too, guys! Kinda.

20180713_003941.jpg

Here is the actual gun picture 😅 Not sure what optic to stick on it.

20180713_003750.jpg

Short dot would look sexual on that I'm thinking

• Supporters

I would disagree myself, if you're talking aesthetics you have to match an optic to the gun in terms of form.  14.5"+ ARs with very thin tubular handguards suit a short dot very well because the upper/forend and the optic are very similar in styling, plus it makes more practical sense with a longer barrel.  When you're looking at a short, tall (i.e. from the 6 o/clock rail to the 12 where you mount optics) and chubby/chunky gun with an 11.5" barrel or lower then the aesthetic choice would be something short and chunky like an EoTech, which happens to also make more sense from a real world application point of view.  Difference in airsoft of course is a short barrel will shoot basically the same as a longer one so in a sub-350 gun the application argument is less applicable and it just becomes a question of where you're using the thing, imho.

3 hours ago, CKinnerley said:

I would disagree myself, if you're talking aesthetics you have to match an optic to the gun in terms of form.  14.5"+ ARs with very thin tubular handguards suit a short dot very well because the upper/forend and the optic are very similar in styling, plus it makes more practical sense with a longer barrel.  When you're looking at a short, tall (i.e. from the 6 o/clock rail to the 12 where you mount optics) and chubby/chunky gun with an 11.5" barrel or lower then the aesthetic choice would be something short and chunky like an EoTech, which happens to also make more sense from a real world application point of view.  Difference in airsoft of course is a short barrel will shoot basically the same as a longer one so in a sub-350 gun the application argument is less applicable and it just becomes a question of where you're using the thing, imho.

Good point. I have a thing for guns that are barely longer than the optic as it gives it a really aggressive hunched look. I'm the guy who ran an ARP-9 with a short dot though so maybe I'm just a mong with a crush.

FB_IMG_1519251748553.jpg

Made the Tippmann into a DMR, so I need the longer scope 😉

Not sure yet if I'll put the bipod on it - any thoughts?

DSC_0036[1].JPG

509 tightbore into the longer suppressor. 

20 hours ago, BigBlackGlock said:

That is something a drug lord would say 🤔

I got a mustang too, guys! Kinda.

Here is the actual gun picture 😅 Not sure what optic to stick on it.

Ha, well looks like you caught me out, I am a drug lord deal in paracetamol and cough syrup. If you know anyone in need send them my way...

I think it looked great with the elcan who cares about weight, plus you said you haven't been skirmishing for a while?

Love the mustang, don't love the shoddy Photoshop attempt though. 😖

11 hours ago, Tackle said:

Employer loyalty, not something you hear of too often these days, its usually a one way street in their favour 😈

I suspect the second bit might have helped 😜

It did help a little but my skill and knowledge are worth  big $$$$$, ah hell who am I kidding...

• Supporters
2 hours ago, MisterG said:

Made the Tippmann into a DMR, so I need the longer scope 😉

Not sure yet if I'll put the bipod on it - any thoughts?

DSC_0036[1].JPG

509 tightbore into the longer suppressor. 

Really like the gun but don’t like the scope , just don’t think it look right on it . 

For my tastes needs either a shortdot or a low magnification scope .

• Supporters
4 hours ago, PopRocket123 said:

Good point. I have a thing for guns that are barely longer than the optic as it gives it a really aggressive hunched look. I'm the guy who ran an ARP-9 with a short dot though so maybe I'm just a mong with a crush.

The only church I attend is the one of 'whatever floats your boat'.

Personally if I go with magnification I'll use something shorter like an ACOG instead of a 'scope' on guns other than DMRs and bolties, but that's more cosplay than anything else.  Given how accurate some really short airsoft guns can sometimes be and how inaccurate some longer ones can be, there's no reason to be restricted either way.   I love 3-4x (or more even) for ID purposes, especially at a skirmish when you're hunting for that bit of scrunched up tape on a guy's arm wearing camo running perpendicular to you behind a load bushes.

Pic thread:

23683515239_810e5ecb48_b.jpg

1 hour ago, Druid799 said:

Really like the gun but don’t like the scope , just don’t think it look right on it . 

For my tastes needs either a shortdot or a low magnification scope .

This was the sort of look I was going for.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Designated_marksman_rifle#/media/File:USMC-090509-M-9706A-177.jpg

• Supporters
11 minutes ago, MisterG said:

just had another look , think I know what it is that’s putting me off it’s the riser , the scope looks too high too me , think that’s what it is .

It's like that for the paintball mask.  Can't get any kind of cheek weld with it.

Will be trying some Bullet Ants and a half mesh mask, so might work without the extra height.

Does this look any better?

DSC_0039[1].jpg

I'll take the iron sights off once  if I am happy with the scope.