Gun picture thread

M_P

• Supporters
1 hour ago, mightyjebus said:

finished the Scorpion at last.

evo%20scorpion%20finished%20extended_zps

evo%20scorpion%20finished%20folded_zps3s

Is it me or does it remind anyone else of the bastard offspring of an Incestuous relationship between an MP5 and MP7 ? 😳

but on the plus side you have managed to make an evo look good , now that’s a fecking amazing result ! 😱

• Supporters
16 hours ago, Duff said:

Can't decide if I really love that.... or fucking hate it!? Weird cos it's the type of font used in Letos Joker tattoos but it's Ledgers phrase. 

I think I like it....?

...no I don't!

I like the idea but it looks like it was done with TippEx (which I'm sure it wasn't).

For me, as a paintjob it doesn't go far enough. Needs more purple and scary grins. But that's just me.

18 hours ago, mightyjebus said:

finished the Scorpion at last.

evo%20scorpion%20finished%20extended_zps

evo%20scorpion%20finished%20folded_zps3s

Now if my scorpion looked like this I would be happy!!

2 hours ago, Lozart said:

I like the idea but it looks like it was done with TippEx (which I'm sure it wasn't).

For me, as a paintjob it doesn't go far enough. Needs more purple and scary grins. But that's just me.

TOTALLY agree... its certainly lacking something as is!

On 05/07/2018 at 13:10, djben9 said:

Rifle corner

IMG_20180707_184535_1.jpg

Bit of history!

I was looking back on old photos and found a few of my second ever RIF 😅 In fact, I have not owned an AEG since this one. These photos are from August 2015 and I believe it was the first time that I had ever started buying attachments (as you can probably tell...)

It was a King Arms Blackwater BW15 Carbine. Loved it because it had a cool tubular handguard. Never actually got it to fire though. Ended up selling it as parts, back when Facebook sales were a thing.

Anyway, onto the pictures!

TYVn2lk.jpg

L2mT4n2.jpg

c9OQLxl.jpg

cSp1pxp.jpg

Here it was in it's final form. Two grips because I was l33t op3r8r. I thought it was the coolest thing in the world at this point. I do miss it, actually. Although I would only have one grip this time around!

USbjoy7.jpg

S2lak69.jpg

Nothing special done with it yet, just showcasing the fact I have a new gun and I can't wait to use it 😂😂

20180708_134750.thumb.jpg.3a0b51e8aa04977f3f3f07ba2168a03c.jpg

First HPA gun for my collection, and it's even the American spec with the semi, burst, and full auto. (Instead of the UK semi locked version)

Think ill need to get a 68/4500 tank though with how often ill use it! 😂

On 08/07/2018 at 13:54, LightningCh said:

Think ill need to get a 68/4500 tank though with how often ill use it! 😂

You'll enjoy it! Two 48/3000 last me a day and a half and I'm very trigger happy (semi only though). If you're going for a tank that big though it's worth investing in a carbon one as it'll start to get heavy.

28 minutes ago, Aengus said:

You'll enjoy it! Two 48/3000 last me a day and a half and I'm very trigger happy (semi only though). If you're going for a tank that big though it's worth investing in a carbon one as it'll start to get heavy.

Oh god yeah 100% i'll go carbon fibre... The hardest part is getting stuff filled as my local paintball site won't fill my tank even with offering to pay because im not playing :(

Nearest shop that fills it is 30 mins away... Even with a scuba tank its the fuel costs 😂

1 hour ago, Duff said:

Just when you thought it couldn't get any uglier...

1 hour ago, PopRocket123 said:

That looks like one of those dogs with the super short tails

Technically, I can use it in Practical Pistol competitions now. I’m looking forward to seeing the other guys faces (and screams of “what have you done?”) 😎😎😎

3 hours ago, HKRiceBucket said:

Just installed the new foregrip. Not to everyone's taste but I like the skeletonised look 😎

IMG_20180709_200908.jpg

Nice skeleton looking grip

@BigBlackGlock

Here it is my freshly installed Daytona'd Scar H.

For those that don't know Daytona guns are HPA with insane recoil and sound.

20180711_001405.thumb.jpg.104460b59039e5e3abbf503e1d7f9b8b.jpg

• Supporters
3 hours ago, DarkAssassin said:

Welcome to the club :D

3 hours ago, DarkAssassin said:

@BigBlackGlock

Here it is my freshly installed Daytona'd Scar H.

For those that don't know Daytona guns are HPA with insane recoil and sound.

Oh man, I miss that thing 😥 Loving the supressor! Really tempted to get another SCAR H and stick a Daytona in it too. Got a firing video, by any chance?

Side note, you take some really nice pictures! Lighting is perfect and image is super clean

3 hours ago, BigBlackGlock said:

Oh man, I miss that thing 😥 Loving the supressor! Really tempted to get another SCAR H and stick a Daytona in it too. Got a firing video, by any chance?

Side note, you take some really nice pictures! Lighting is perfect and image is super clean

Thanks bud, that was taken on my Kitchen floor last night at about 11.30 on my phone!! 

I haven't got a firing video but I will get one i am out of gas at the mo will get some this week.

@SeniorSpaz87 thanks looking forward to uaing it, just wishit had bolt lock like my G&P m4 DG.

• Supporters
14 hours ago, Duff said:

No?

Errr... Maybe? Damn you've filled my head with doubt now!

I bought the scope off @Lozart I think? I mean I fired a few rounds through it like that. Nothing was super far away.

Nope, wasn't me!