Gun picture thread

M_P

• Supporters

Bert you been sniffing glue again ?😂😂

E1713C98-93E5-4AF6-A4B5-31FD169F9E5A.jpeg

2 hours ago, Druid799 said:

Bert you been sniffing glue again ?😂😂

E1713C98-93E5-4AF6-A4B5-31FD169F9E5A.jpeg

One of the best things about the film!!!

Look pretty flipping close! I was VERY tempted to build this off my Krytac Vector but would be more than im willing to pay and not very practical from a skirmish point of view!!

This is more like it, new Rhesus custom trigger installed in the KWA Vector.

Adjustable and light action, I love it. 

Not a bolt in fit though, took most of yesterday afternoon and a couple of hours this morning

37C9C5C7-719C-41D1-BC56-9D06144DF2A5.thumb.jpeg.90b35df6985ff51d6edac5859ac0ebd1.jpeg

3FCA54C7-F2E4-42BA-A173-7BF3A62324CC.thumb.jpeg.d38612c116fc0c588a9ba4326f851d0b.jpeg

Another, different, “shroud” for the Vector. This one is Angry Gun, much shorter than the genuine KRISS version, but I like it

6ED736E7-A108-454F-98D8-E019B933C60B.thumb.jpeg.bde2b73db50864b4d8e6031b161d92be.jpeg15262C8A-2416-444D-939E-80DCBF67A569.thumb.jpeg.1266723c00c10abe8fcbf792981dc389.jpeg414A3E90-4A57-4EAF-8264-136A860B6D43.thumb.jpeg.7664b72dc67dec3db53aba3aa42794d5.jpegA886FAD9-01AC-4629-BA79-07CCD6C058C0.thumb.jpeg.5a0396fa901ec047af1f99574cc5872a.jpeg

Without a mag in, it looks like it would take .50 cal bullets.  Now that would be something.

• Supporters
On 23/06/2018 at 14:05, mightyjebus said:

evo%20scorpion%20stock%20pipe_zpsdovs6n2

Id replace the silver suppressor with a black one, and it'd be golden IMO. Nice to see another MRDS - does the mount allow the use of your irons?...

1 hour ago, SeniorSpaz87 said:

Id replace the silver suppressor with a black one, and it'd be golden IMO. Nice to see another MRDS - does the mount allow the use of your irons?...

yeah irons can be viewed through the mount.

I'm actually in the process of designing and printing off a new front end. I'll post a picture when its finished.

13 hours ago, mightyjebus said:

I'm actually in the process of designing and printing off a new front end. I'll post a picture when its finished.

Certainly interested in the outcome!! :D  

17 hours ago, emilianoksa said:

Very nice.

What make is the drum mag?

I've never actually used it so couldn't tell you! It came with it and 8 mags when I bought it. Just looks badass though 

finished the first prototype. This is based on the HB industries Evo Scorpion rail. I made the 6.84 inch version but it should be easy to make the other versions now I have the basic shape.

I printed out in grey as this was the filament i had in my printer and since it's a prototype it's not an issue. I'll print in Black when I'm finished messing around with a few bits.

scorpion%20rail_zps3sb4pgrm.jpg

scorpion%20rail%20up%20close_zps4rocygzz

Here's my first airsoft gun which is the UMP(G). Front grip, holosight, suppressor which has a tight bore barrel that goes up to the end of the suppressor. I use mid cap mags with it as they're much more reliable that the high cap. 

Probably going to fit a pressure pad with flash light at some point. And also get a shorter barrel so I can remove the suppressor as and when I need

Rate or slate, but take it easy I am new to the forum 😂

IMG_20180619_184237_136.jpg

'my girlfriend's a vegetarian, which pretty much makes me a vegetarian'

Got to love Pulp Fiction, so I'm taking that as a compliment. The mag pouches have been bought by the way. Spent some time this afternoon fitting the plate carrier which now fits very well. 

• Supporters
14 hours ago, Polluxtroy69 said:

'my girlfriend's a vegetarian, which pretty much makes me a vegetarian'

Got to love Pulp Fiction, so I'm taking that as a compliment. The mag pouches have been bought by the way. Spent some time this afternoon fitting the plate carrier which now fits very well. 

Nice starter gun you got there , will work well in and outdoors .

may think you look like a right Ming but testing your gears all good before you go scurmishing is a what needs to be done , too many times you see guys farting around with there gear on the day and wasteing time geting it right .

you want to get that woman in order matey , if she’s a veggie good for her , but if you want meat ? You have some . If meat is murder , then murder tastes goooooooooddddddd ! 😍

1 hour ago, Druid799 said:

Nice starter gun you got there , will work well in and outdoors .

may think you look like a right Ming but testing your gears all good before you go scurmishing is a what needs to be done , too many times you see guys farting around with there gear on the day and wasteing time geting it right .

you want to get that woman in order matey , if she’s a veggie good for her , but if you want meat ? You have some . If meat is murder , then murder tastes goooooooooddddddd ! 😍

Oh she's not a veggie I was just quoting Pulp Fiction as it was quoted before me haha!

But I appreciate the feedback as it's the gun I needed to have! 

I'm going to give it a good clean; well as far as my knowledge takes me on cleaning it. Not sure on how I'd test the gears on it though. If you'd put a link or any advice, that would be welcome. 

1 hour ago, Polluxtroy69 said:

Oh she's not a veggie I was just quoting Pulp Fiction as it was quoted before me haha!

But I appreciate the feedback as it's the gun I needed to have! 

I'm going to give it a good clean; well as far as my knowledge takes me on cleaning it. Not sure on how I'd test the gears on it though. If you'd put a link or any advice, that would be welcome. 

I think he meant testing your gear (kit, equipment etc), not the gears in the gun.  Of course I could have totally misread it 😉

I.e. check everything works, you have all the bits you need, battery charged.  Adjust JPC correctly set up if you have one, try everything on/out beforehand etc.

Cheers

G

• Supporters
48 minutes ago, MisterG said:

I think he meant testing your gear (kit, equipment etc), not the gears in the gun.  Of course I could have totally misread it 😉

I.e. check everything works, you have all the bits you need, battery charged.  Adjust JPC correctly set up if you have one, try everything on/out beforehand etc.

Cheers

G

Correctamundo! 

PS it should say mong not Ming , autocorrect! 🤦‍♂️

4 hours ago, MisterG said:

Cheers

G

I am a little slow today. I completely get what you mean now. Gear/kit. I'm not really that thick you know. Even though I am a noob!

Can not wait to get on a game. We were supposed to go tonight but I have a holiday to Croatia on the 9th and my wedding anniversary tomorrow so all my  spare money is currently being used for other things 😭😭