Gun picture thread

M_P

That does look ace @Druid799! I'm liking the shorter and slimmer style ones like that, but they seem to be the expensive ones :rolleyes::lol: I dislike how high my current one sits on the rail, although having adjustable magnification has been good at seeing what I actually like (x3 or x4 I am finding useful - my distance eye sight sucks...)

33 minutes ago, Arwen said:

That does look ace @Druid799! I'm liking the shorter and slimmer style ones like that, but they seem to be the expensive ones :rolleyes::lol: I dislike how high my current one sits on the rail, although having adjustable magnification has been good at seeing what I actually like (x3 or x4 I am finding useful - my distance eye sight sucks...)

How much are you hoping to spend? I picked this one up for £35 but you'll be hard pressed to find them for less than £90 now and that doesn't include the mount.

20180418_220316.jpg

• Supporters

This is the one I bought off fleabay, mount was £7’ish i think .

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1-4x20-Rifle-scope-Shockproof-lluminated-glass-reticle-tactical-scope-mounts/162120772372?hash=item25bf26ab14:g:-XcAAOSw7GRZEuVT

PS I can’t see for shit at distance my self either , so yes it is VERY useful! :lol:

My current pair of pellet chuckers.

My ics cxp mars sbr fet. noting extra other than a small sight and sling. Keeping it very minimalistic as its nice, light and comfortable as it is.

My ics cxp ape. Not 100% sure on this. the sight works well enough but not sure it fits the asthetic of the gun. Also feel it needs a little something to give it something to make it pop a bit more. Its a lovely gun but the metal handguard is a pain as it has a bit of wobble in it.

29662606_10156313609329312_2489387570549500932_o.jpg

29196431_10156123073439454_3645333487386815214_n.jpg

Yesterday, I built my new G22 up, few more internals and it’s done

C6AD648D-E50F-4B13-BC80-FE9A3B0BEF0D.jpeg

Then, today, to kill some time, I had a dig in the rifle parts bin 😂😂😂

57295BA0-102A-4784-A725-2737385D0BEF.jpeg

Tournament gun.

It's an Ares Amoeba AM 013, the honey badger..

Internally I've changed the crappy soft metal stock bushings to steel ones, plugged a hole in the cylinder to match the barrel and changed the spring, now it runs just under 1J which is the limit for Italy.

Externally: added camo tape for improved grip, added DD replica irons, added Aim-o t1 replica and a nice Decathlon watch to keep track of time.

It runs on a 11.1v 25c LiPo, plus I have a 7.4v spare one.

Will probably upgrade the hop to a flat nub + prommy purple just like my other gun.

Shoots pretty accurate, it is a bit front heavy because the rail is a big ass monolithic chunk of metal and the rear end is mostly polymer..

Will probably switch to a lighter keymod rail, replacing the stock built-in suppressor to a thinner one that actually fits the rail.

P_20180511_211031_vHDR_Auto.jpg

• Supporters

Latest acquisition colt 4x scope TM recoil socom , dressed old school .

8083436A-FC16-4137-A669-04F987887182.jpeg

Edited by Druid799
Newpicture slight change to layout of the gun .

was upgrading some of my AK's today with the Ares high torque motor and slim grip and since the weather was nice decided to take a few snaps.

ak74s_zpsv6jcsdn8.jpg

VFC AK74 and VFC AKS74. I still think VFC make the nicest looking AK74's.

akms_zpslxbyvfpc.jpg

G&G AKMS with 40 round magazine and a Inokatsu AKM.

Took a snap of my CQB family today.. 3 are unfired by me in anger!! 

Will change that on Sunday 😀imageproxy.php?img=&key=8a6dfc3cbec528b18EA926C1-05E0-4F70-88DF-EF4B6ECE9B36.thumb.jpeg.f381a00ebe6c5bad06ff863854cda9bf.jpeg

I'm just starting out (got my UKARA number yesterday 😊) but here is a picture of the current arsenal

Arsenal.thumb.jpg.b6327ab4a3e1d609b81573d884daef05.jpg

G&P SAI GRY SBR - Internals are standard for now but plan on a comprehensive upgrade (TITAN, 13:1, Blueprinted motor, EdGI barrel and R-Hop) Externally, swapped out the standard stock for a PTS EPS, PTS Fortis foregrip and Vortex CrossFire RDS with Magpul MBUS backups

TM G18C - PGC slide and outer, 150% recoil spring and hammer set with X300 replica light

TM M92F (Old Betty) - bought back in 2004 and still running like a dream!

• Supporters
13 minutes ago, apexpredator said:

I'm just starting out (got my UKARA number yesterday 😊) but here is a picture of the current arsenal

G&P SAI GRY SBR - Internals are standard for now but plan on a comprehensive upgrade (TITAN, 13:1, Blueprinted motor, EdGI barrel and R-Hop) Externally, swapped out the standard stock for a PTS EPS, PTS Fortis foregrip and Vortex CrossFire RDS with Magpul MBUS backups

TM G18C - PGC slide and outer, 150% recoil spring and hammer set with X300 replica light

TM M92F (Old Betty) - bought back in 2004 and still running like a dream!

Fuck me, you don't mess about do you?

Nice choice though.

SR25 - maple leaf hop, tightbore, mags that dont feed properly

M4 - doesnt feed, M100 spring, in for a maple leaf hop and diagnostics

MP5SD6 - £90 hero i bought on a whim and has been the best airsoft gun ive ever owned.

shooty_bang_bangs.jpg

big_shooty_bang_bang.jpg

23 minutes ago, PopRocket123 said:

Finally got my old two tone WE Sig 226 painted and Doctor sight mounted. Next is some internal upgrades and a touch and maybe a tracer.

I like that... but without the rds. Like Sigs over Glocks. They just seem to have some style and not like a stamped out rectangle.