Gun picture thread

M_P

okay lol i like everything just the fact it is that price makes me hate it :P A GRIP FOR £25 yes please :lol:

haha £25 at Red1 my friend anyway nice rifle, since we are on the topic, do you guys think an M14 would be a nice long range gun? if i had a TBB and hop up and stuff in it

So i was thinking of going with the SOCOM just in case i need to use it in the Mall in reading :)

so wait, an upgraded pistol can get the same range as the TM VSR? :P hehe

This M14 SOCOM: http://www.red1airsoft.co.uk/epages/620311...ducts/CYBM14Soc Not TM but too bad, i would most likely save up for TM parts etc.

• Supporters

Is just start out with a tm, its regarded ass one of the best guns ootb with a huge range.

Range is down to other things, hop up etc, I don't think a pistol could.match a VSR but that's.down.to other factors

My M14 as it was about 6 months ago

IMG_7886c.jpg

My M14 about a month ago, it's basically the same as it is right now but right now it's got a real steel SA80 sling on it, which is unusually nice.

IMG_7968.jpg

The RIS was a bit wobbly back then so zip ties were the order of the day :(

Now for the M4.

This will be an L119A1 in the end, but just not right now... It's only got a MOE stock on it because two tone stocks don't sit well with me ;)

IMG_8083.jpg

IMG_8085.jpg

Taken the suppressor off because I think it was a bit cumbersome, and was just turning into another DMR...

Oh and I don't use hicaps, I was just taking a picture with them because I had to sell them... Honest. I hate hicaps. They just get dumped on me when I buy new guns :(

Don't have any pictures of my other guns that I have right now, but I can promise more will be on the way soon ;)

Now I just have to take pictures of my Scar, 416, USP (when it arrives), P226 (when it arrives), Scar No.2 (when it arrives), M40 (when it arrives), and my M700.

I'd just like to say, some of the guns ITT are seriously awesome, and I'd love to have them all!

• Supporters

Are there any guns in England not on the way to.you? :P

M14's are always nice, but with rails they look brilliant.

I like the m4 too, nice and simple not too much stuff in it :)

BTW what suppressor is that? It looks cool

Right bring as many guns as you can down on the 12th :lol: i might get a standard M4 now, say a Gr16 C.q.w. RUSH or something

• Supporters

@Matt, your 'beasts' motor still wont mesh properly <_<

Are there any guns in England not on the way to.you? :P

M14's are always nice, but with rails they look brilliant.

I like the m4 too, nice and simple not too much stuff in it :)

BTW what suppressor is that? It looks cool

Thanks

It's an element zombie killer I think?

Well it's a zombie killer at any rate.

I don't like it though, the calibre markings say multi... Yes I'm that picky. :P

If I could have it my way, I'd have every gun in England on it's way to me! :P

I might take some pictures of my M700 soon, and then put the scope back onto my M14 because the hop in the M700 isn't working for s*** <_<

Pics of the M700 are here! Hurrah! :P

IMG_4210.jpg

IMG_4215.jpg

IMG_4214.jpg

IMG_4213.jpg

IMG_4211.jpg

IMG_4212.jpg

IMG_4217.jpg

IMG_4216.jpg

It's definitely a long term project rifle, but externally I just need to touch up the worn areas a bit with some paint and then spray the bipod black instead of that nasty tan.

Internally... It's a different story. I'll need a VSR hop rubber and barrel, some new rubber seals for the bolt and other such stuff. Then it'll be fine.

Now... Here's the KSC USP.45 that I just bought. Not too impressed with it tbh, but the seller is a nice guy and is helping me out with getting a new slide so I can't really complain.. Makes me feel a bit bad about leaving him bad feedback tbh.

IMG_4218.jpg

IMG_4219.jpg

IMG_4220.jpg

IMG_4221.jpg

IMG_4222.jpg

Not the best condition really, but a new slide will soon fix that. When I finally find one that's in stock!

Sorry for all those pics, just had a little bit of a photo spree here... ;)

• Supporters

Nice! whats wit the tan bipod on a black gun though!?

and yeah tis a shame about the slide as P226's are great.

Looks like youre quite good at phootography too :)

Nice! whats wit the tan bipod on a black gun though!?

and yeah tis a shame about the slide as P226's are great.

Looks like youre quite good at phootography too :)

Thanks :D Photography is just a little thing on the side really, I only use it to take pictures of my guns now but I did take it as an AS level subject at the beginning of the year... Then dropped it because it was boring and my teacher hated me <_<

Though I would point out that it's a USP not a P226 ;) My P226 hasn't arrived yet, but that's because I haven't finished paying for it lol.

The Tan problem will be solved soon, might paint it OD. It's either that or black, I haven't quite decided yet.

Thanks Dev :) More on the way, of the new metal USP slide I'll be getting tomorrow

@Cyrax

I honestly have no idea, it's damn tough plastic but somehow the owner before the previous one managed to break it, then fix it so the previous owner didn't notice :blink:

Don't ask me how that works, but that's the story I was told. Anyhow, I'll upload a picture of it fixed tomorrow :D

Sorry for the double post but I've finally gotten my hands on a nice metal slide and barrel!

Nice guy drove all the way over from Berkshire :D

Anyway, it's been pouring it down where I am (Hertfordshire) so I refuse to take pictures under unnatural light, especially when the others turned out as nice as they did...

Look forward to a nice USP, coming to a post near you! ;)

My lovely customised SIG-Sauer P229.

Tempted to replace the grips, but to be honest I'm happy with it as it is, and as the saying goes, 'if it aint broke, don't fix it'.

*The random blue lines are a reflection of my hoody, my camera flash is a tad stronger than normal...

post-602-1307457629_thumb.jpg

Thanks guys :D

Took me a long time to get that nice polished look on the slide and the ejection port. I feel it was worth the effort

Also Cerbo, do you think your USP was dropped by the previous owner (creating what can only be described as the most interesting break I've ever seen) or do you think it broke in another way?

*Your photography is very nice by the way

he probably had too powerful gas or something..