Gun picture thread

M_P

What is it like reliability wise? Always wanted a tar :P

GiantKiwi is right it's a ghk bullpup'd g5 they crammed into a Tar-21 frame.

I personally love it now I have a HPA set up for it I will love it even more.

The price was very very high though so be warned.

I couldn't say tbf. I believe the effect of undervoluming is that after the compressed air has all expanded if the BB has not left the barrel the air behind the BB cannot expand further and there is a minor vacum as a result. In a WBB more air can escape ahead of the BB than normal, and with heaiver BBs accellerating slower there is more time for more air to escape ahead, in theory exaccerbating this.

Call me a sceptic as to whether the relevant values are high enough to make a measurable difference though.

Its easy to test, as you said, get another shorter barrel with the same bore and try chronoing the different weights. :)

Just fitted a barrel around half the length (but only a 6.20 WBB instead of a 6.23 WBB) and although am still getting 400fps/1.49j on 0.2g BBs I am still losing roughly 3.5ms/11.5fps on 0.32g BBs (308fps). It seems to be shooting well though and due to the shorter inner barrel I have once again fitted the shorter outer barrel but added the mock silencer to cover the end of it:

DSC_0008_zpsdzuyaobb.jpg

• Mostly Retired Moderators

My very first (of many hopefully) airsoft gun

Well worth the wait, dads had some fun with it and is talking about getting himself one. So I really hope this is the start.

Thanks to everyone who put up with my plinker threads lol

XTiR8d5.gif

Unfortunately, you're about to discover that this pretend soldier malarkey of ours is somewhat of an addiction. Bet you're already looking at your next gun! :)

Have fun and mind your eyes.

• Supporters

Not sure how I feel about the Glock (although I have got mine rather fancy...), But I love the 93. The stock is a real conversation starter (or will be) I imagine.

how do you keep your bench so clean and tidy? i cant even work on mine due to the mess

You don't want to see the mess it's in now! I clean it every so often, then it stays clean only until the next game day :D

My Marui M4 M203 project is coming along at a nice pace! Once it's all done I think a camo paint job will be in order!

post-13772-0-72038900-1471895960_thumb.jpg Correct Shade of DE now on Launcher handguard, short rail fitted for PEQ-15, and M203 Flip-Sight added
​[post-13772-0-64272300-1471895962_thumb.jpg....now also fitted back-up Trijicon Mini-sight to ACOG.

post-13772-0-27058600-1471895964_thumb.jpgAN-PEQ-15 fits perfectly on side of MOE Handguard with shorty rail
post-13772-0-38047800-1471895966_thumb.jpg.....and press switch attached with velcro to left side works a treat! Now just to have the barrel of the M4 shortened to have flash-hider 5mm in front of M203 Front Mount, for Knights Armament QD Silencer (also remove another 20mm from Launcher barrel) Love a bit of a project. Internal mods coming on as well!

ImlKe8L.jpg

Small adjustment, by way of AFG (and back to typically crap photos, because of crap lighting) - Now installed a jefftron V2 unit, and thoroughly impressed with it, to the point i'm replacing the stock G&G fet with one in another gun. Only thing left is to wait for the PTS Enhanced Polymer Stock's to arrive in the UK, as the CTR is a PITA to take off to put the battery in.

My new side arm, just arrived (gas) :D

Very Nice, The best look for an M92 :)

New secondary, I love my Mk23 and although the gun is accurate, me shooting it isn't lol so I've gotten somit with a stock! :D

DSC_0015_zps2mztuq9w.jpg

DSC_0014_zpsglibd8vl.jpg

Really like the T1 and camera setup.

To be seen if the camera will run properly on it as it has a bit of a kick lol. It is sort of a spare camera now I have the Runcam2's so made sense to use it on something :-)

Now I just need to be able to hit something lol, I've not had much luck on my last few skirmishes which has been frustrating on the recording side of things. My VSR was a disaster over the weekend and ended up being unable to cock it. I have fixed that issue now so am hoping it'll be good to me next time it comes out. I am also hoping to get some DMR scopecam stuff too over the next few weeks but work is ruining my airsoft time currently and working most gamedays.