Gun picture thread

M_P

Just be careful with that clone red dot, Tom. A Tippmann will probably destroy it :)

Thanks for the warning, I have heard tales of red dots getting destroyed by tippmans but I'm going to risk it for a chocolate biscuit and hope for the best.

he's added a suppressor and an ACOG, oh and a flashlight. I'd say that the suppressor is frivolous but the rest of it serves a purpose.

The suppressor is to compensate for length I am lacking in other areas...

• Supporters

Just be careful with that clone red dot, Tom. A Tippmann will probably destroy it :)

My biggest worry, since I have a real Eotech 552 on my primary...

• Supporters

yeah, I don't think any airsoft gun is going to kill an EOTech, I used one on a .50cal for more than 500 rounds last year with no issues.

I mean taking pellets to it... I have a mesh cover on it currently, and a 6mm piece of plexiglass on it

post-8249-0-01755300-1455106201_thumb.jpg

The LR-300 has had a little tweak. now has a AR-15 carry handle but will now be looking at adding a small red dot to it.

post-8249-0-74796600-1455106305_thumb.jpg

My New We T-Rex 1911 variant, I'm now happy with my set up.

doubt I will change this set up now as it all works exactly as I want it to

My loadout for the weekend. Finally feel like I've stuck enough stuff on the M21. No I couldn't find a way to attach the bipod properly. Yes it is held on with cable ties. Yes I do consider that a success. I find that one of the great things about airsoft guns is that they're limited only by your imagination and quantity of cable ties (incidentally, the foregrip of the AK is also held on by cable ties).

post-9340-0-57864200-1455737614_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...