Gun picture thread

M_P

Scope biggerised....

_20151130_171523_zps0wqhl6dy.jpg

_20151130_171609_zps4i4wlksf.jpg

Just waiting on a honeycomb sunshade/BB stopper and the externals will be complete.

What's the performance like and how much did it cost to get over here?

If it takes upgrades parts and the mags can be tapped, I'm interested :)

Not skirmished it yet as was too windy yesterday to set up the hop correctly. It is currently pumping out 400 ish fps and the few shots I have taken with it seem very promising.

Cost £91 in customs and VAT and Parcel Farce charges to get it here.

It takes AEG barrels, bucking and springs. Ummmm good luck tapping the mags, it is a springer not GBBR lol

Not skirmished it yet as was too windy yesterday to set up the hop correctly. It is currently pumping out 400 ish fps and the few shots I have taken with it seem very promising.

Cost £91 in customs and VAT and Parcel Farce charges to get it here.

It takes AEG barrels, bucking and springs. Ummmm good luck tapping the mags, it is a springer not GBBR lol

For some reason I had it in my head it was gas lol

Only thing I can see being a pain with it is the way it feeds and the other internals :(

The cocking of the bolt is harder to get used to than a vsr and requires practice. Will be even tougher with the new spring in it when it arrives. The trigger mechanism is far simpler than a vsr though and is steel so should be pretty strong. What do you find weird about how it feeds? BB fed from mag direct into hop as it is on all airsoft guns?

• Supporters

^^For one hideous minute there I read that as "Nice crimbo paint job" :blink::wacko::unsure:

• Supporters

wrap some of this >> http://www.amazon.co.uk/Chunky-Christmas-Tinsel-metre-Decoration/dp/B005LNAK92 round it i bet it would look very Christmas'ey :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Actually that looks like damn good ghillie wrap!

My dad told me he used to sit watching the telly pushing the Hoover back & forth :) while my mum was elsewhere doing the house work as 10 minutes of hoovering wasn't long enough according to her

• Supporters

Inner barrel in this is longer than a VSR barrel (420mm)

Yes, but it still looks silly :P

• Supporters

My dad told me he used to sit watching the telly pushing the Hoover back & forth :) while my mum was elsewhere doing the house work as 10 minutes of hoovering wasn't long enough according to her

my role model dad:

tumblr_m7mdmmHzKo1qgv6ewo1_1280.jpg

he was outside doing diy just drilling into wood sounding busy to keep scarey mum happy

whilst just reading the paper - classic genius

as for meths.. - well I'm trying to stay on the straight n narrow atm