Gun picture thread

M_P

Also, the stock wobbles quite a bit, doesn't restrict me in any way, just annoys me that it's there. Can anyone think of a way to stop it?

595b5f60-c1a3-445c-8061-acf46e485036_zps

Try a strip of electrical tape on the buffer tube.

The grip, I'd say yeah, because it's a pretty important defining feature of the L119A1 as everyone knows it.

Try a strip of electrical tape on the buffer tube.

The grip, I'd say yeah, because it's a pretty important defining feature of the L119A1 as everyone knows it.

I'll give the tape trick a try. And the grip I'll go for then, I'll just have to wait till next payday :(

Stock wobble can be rectified by using electrical tape as mr B says, or you can use something called armaflex tape. Its awesome.stuff but a bitch to remove once its stuck down.

Awesome, I'll look into that. Cheers 😃

It's nearly 1am and I am fixing guns woo!

So I decided to fix my stock on my JG vz61 skorpion, zipties are amazing! (I lost the pin that goes through it to hold it in place at a game and never found it.) I then decided to gaff tape my mags together so I have speed reloading, 2x 2 mags together. Works a treat! Then for laughs I put my firepig on. It makes a lovely crack!

Apologies for the poor quality photo.

http://imgur.com/q2yZMSg (for some reason the photo wont upload on the forum, grrr!)

• Supporters

It's nearly 1am and I am fixing guns woo!

So I decided to fix my stock on my JG vz61 skorpion, zipties are amazing! (I lost the pin that goes through it to hold it in place at a game and never found it.) I then decided to gaff tape my mags together so I have speed reloading, 2x 2 mags together. Works a treat! Then for laughs I put my firepig on. It makes a lovely crack!

Apologies for the poor quality photo.

http://imgur.com/q2yZMSg (for some reason the photo wont upload on the forum, grrr!)

Lol, I'm up as well, but if I work on guns at this time the others in the house will use them on me...

Lol, I'm up as well, but if I work on guns at this time the others in the house will use them on me...

Haha, I'm not using them, but my tools are clunking about :wacko:

• Supporters

Ok, where'd you get the firepig? Kinda wanted a device to louden my guns, and you seem to like yours.

• Supporters

My new ak

http://imgur.com/cocvt7D (pictures still are not working ugh).

I am going to do lots to it.

Nice. G&P furniture kit? What is the base gun? If you decide to get rid of the top cover, let me know... I'd offer you a good price.

Nice. G&P furniture kit? What is the base gun? If you decide to get rid of the top cover, let me know... I'd offer you a good price.

SRC ak47S (folding stock model with CYMA furniture, folding stock has snapped easily fixed).

Dust cover not for sale haha I just bought it yesterday but you can get them for £11 here http://www.patrolbase.co.uk/airosft-receiver/golden-eagle-ak-47-74-railed-dust-cover.htm#.VQwY046sV8E

Wanting a wood kit for it and a wood stock too but I don't know what to get.

I want it to be a tactical and a traditional when I want.

• Supporters

Cool handguard

• Supporters

SRC ak47S (folding stock model with CYMA furniture, folding stock has snapped easily fixed).

Dust cover not for sale haha I just bought it yesterday but you can get them for £11 here http://www.patrolbase.co.uk/airosft-receiver/golden-eagle-ak-47-74-railed-dust-cover.htm#.VQwY046sV8E

Wanting a wood kit for it and a wood stock too but I don't know what to get.

I want it to be a tactical and a traditional when I want.

Thanks! Mr. B pm'd me to let me know they were back in stock at PB too.

The top handguard for these is compatible with the real steel ones, but I'm not sure about the lower ones. But if that is CYMA tactical furniture then you should be able to Dremmel a real steel one into the right shape to fit the SRC receiver. Normally there is a metal fitting which TM compatible/clone furniture fits into, but it looks like the SRC is different.

Jip McTavish is your man for RS furniture.

CQB AEG with some Foliage Green stuff. Still needs a small rail bit on the top of the handguard for a light, but other than that the setup works.

15780790999_ba41c53961_b.jpg

did you buy the rail from LWA or import from america? Very nice gun, impressive as always ;)

• Supporters

Cheers. Mine came direct, but looking on the LWA site recently I think you can go through them and still get a fully custom job rather than just one of their stock designs (which are still nice in fairness). The OEM did say that they'd ship internationally but I didn't ask so don't know how much extra that is (possibly a lot given the paperwork involved). Not sure whether it'd be cheaper going through LWA, seems unlikely but you never know.

Guest PT247

11070093_10152680252746820_8091570437765

My new B&T GL06 grenade launcher arrived today.... by god it makes one hell of a noise firing with CO2 in my livingroom! :D can't wait to skirmish it :D

• Supporters

Wait... A real eotech or a replica?

replica, diden't notice the link dont ask where that came from. If i could afford a real eotech i probably wouldn't have it on an airsoft gun