Gun picture thread

M_P

• Supporters

Not bad ;) just needs a dirty paint job

Id love a dusted paint job on it I just dont have the cajones to do it

Not bad ;) just needs a dirty paint job

• Supporters
So here's the LM4 I picked up last December, finally managed to get 95% of the parts I wanted together along with all the necessary tools.

IMG_1660_zpsa541e3fc.jpg

Took this just as I finished rethreading the upper in order to fit the Midwest Industries tube.

IMG_1678_zps638fd149.jpg

Just need to get a light mount and finish work on the bolt catch to fit the BAD and it'll be 100%.

• Supporters

Well I've owned the LM4 for about 6 months now, not really used it apart from a bit of plinking but the magazines have no issues at all staying gas tight. Unlike the 11 x G&P WOC mags I owned for about 2 years before switching over to the KWA platform, which were nothing but an enormous splooging of money down the drain, every single one.

The good thing KWA did with their rifle is look at the various systems already on the market and properly think about which areas need to be beefed up/altered and parts made of decent steel. I believe It's the newest of all the GBB AR-15s (possibly excluding the weird new G&G that's rather unrealistic), and it really shows. Soon as I take it to a game I'll let you know how it performs.

Well, new pistol came yesterday, and new paints came today. So as I started to sand down the slide, I noticed how fucking awesome it made the gun look. Half tempted to just keep it like this.
Sexlookingslide_zps98f87a6f.jpg

Edit:

Repainted it all now, I think the worn look was nice. But the black/gray two tone is better.

1014100_10151552186039387_455355251_n.jp

Well, new pistol came yesterday, and new paints came today. So as I started to sand down the slide, I noticed how fucking awesome it made the gun look. Half tempted to just keep it like this.

Sexlookingslide_zps98f87a6f.jpg

Edit:

Repainted it all now, I think the worn look was nice. But the black/gray two tone is better.

1014100_10151552186039387_455355251_n.jp

me likey very much :D

I just noticed your forum signature "I shot the sheriff" I have a feeling if I see you at a game you will be singing that every time you get me.

• Supporters

Re the gas tube, you can either remove the tube altogether or get yourself a low pro gas block of some description ;)

• Supporters

My ICS L85A2 & KWA Glock 19

zcig.jpg

I Didn't want the L85 to look too British Military, You may Remember that Brief Chat Ed:

so i Stuck the wrong FH on (From an M4 i think?)

Avoided the Grip Pod (Regretably I'm considering getting one rolleyes.gif)

said no Thanks to the Light/Laser Block and stuck an Ultrafire on (It's second hand & Obviously a Clone of something but i cannot put my finger on what for just now)

Next Steps are:

Machine a Couple of Mounts to put a Dr Red dot on the Elcan (Variable Zoom i may Add!)

some of those Fancy looking MagPul XTM's (Black & OD)

Obviously a new Torch Mount

Grip pod (OD if i can find one if not Black will do)

The Glock 19 is Painted By our Very Own Junior in a Green Multicam,

It's Rocking a Standard Glock Front sight and a Fi Dragon Green Rear Sight

Next Steps Are:

+1 Mag to make 3

Crye Precision Gun Clip (Tan)

Streamlight TLR1 (i think their called?)

Custom Machined Muzzle Break attachment (Like the Zombat but for a Glock and allowing the TLR to still mount on)

and then it will go back to Sam to be repainted in a Green MC again ;)

and yes It IS Engineered to be Different for now.. (I can hear Optimus Prime doing the speech at the end of Transformers1 in my head and i've only seen it 3 times!)

to be honest, Its hard not to make a L85 look british. It isnt a gun you would see a PMC use, and you wouldnt expect to see naked generals in libera use em either. Its about as british as crumpets Im afraid.

• 3 weeks later...

So, now that school has finally finished, I decided to get off my arse and tape the stock of my rifle in Flecktarn. It looks sooo much better now. (note: I sheared off the front screw by accident a while ago, so the paracord at the front is holding it at the front.) The scope also needs redoing.

0yis.jpg

post-6210-0-57104500-1373526013_thumb.jpg

• Supporters

That's impressive^ for tape. The flecktarn stuff is so much better than the woodland, but regardless, you've done a good job with it.

That's impressive^ for tape. The flecktarn stuff is so much better than the woodland, but regardless, you've done a good job with it.

Thanks, I think because the camouflage is 6 dot and not striped, it doesn't cut off suddenly and so, it looks a lot better.

oooooo new optics!!!!!!! Going for a copy of the M4s used by the PJs in "inside combat Rescue"

C9ABE8CC-DA62-4374-B8A3-07F9CA43175B-3004-00000056BC207422_zpsb026b234.jpg

6D7FDE99-6415-46E0-A92C-52463ED17E77-3004-0000005721F279A7_zpse625c8f6.jpg

The 551 is already painted to match the gun. But unsure if i should paint the magnifier as i can use it on the SCAR as well as that has a 552.

Here's mine! It's a tad on the basic side given it's my first but I put in a little effort with the SLR.

BeLTC9O.jpgp1sBNrM.jpg0pvGsfa.jpg

Everyone seems to ask although I thought it was obvious. It's a real Aimpoint which is my only Gucci.