G&G CM 16 MOD 0 Bits and bobs

Fattyhunter
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Ladies and gents

Some help please....I am new to air soft but managed to get my licence last week at awa Herts yeah.......

I am looking to get my G&G cm16 mod 0 next week awaiting on stock from bullseye county sport . But notice it does not come with battery and chargers.

Chatting to to some other members on Sunday about, about what battery and chargers to get  ( which I have now forgotten ) and any other bits I will need to get when i am ordering.

Any help as always is much appreciated 

• Supporters

Charger: Look for a Genuine IMAX B6AC charger, most people around here use them including me. They are great, allowing you to balance, storage, discharge and charge safely.

Consider getting a fire guard for charging lipos also. 

You can get these from HobbyKing/RadioC etc( make sure that they are coming from the UK warehouse and are genuine- otherwise it's a whole lot of waiting.

Battery: Your Cm16 will need "nunchuck" Style batteries. You can get nuprol, but they aren't the best. Again look at HobbyKing/Component shop/RadioC  as these are the cheapest places for the batteries. Lipo are better than Nimh, and your after a 7.4V lipo, 11.1V lipos are for guns fitted with mosfets.  

Pretty sure this shall be the same advice from everyone. 

• Supporters

I have this gun. I use a 8.4v 1600mAh by Zero One and a Pro-Tronik smart charger. 

• Supporters
On 10/28/2017 at 3:17 PM, Fattyhunter said:

Gepard/codman1 thanks again for the advice how do you like your cm16mo 0 ?anything i need to know before i buy

Battery compartment can be a bugger. You'll more often than not have to fiddle around to get a connection. I hate the stock. The rubber was made heavier to account for the extra front end weight. Taking it off helps but I ended up replacing it and filing down the buffer tube for a fit. Shoots accurately up to about 40m with .25g. Firing single shot too fast jams sometimes, but switching to full auto fixes the problem. It's not a bad AEG. I like it despite all of the issues I mentioned and it's a great starter gun for the price. 

Archived