What's the Reforger site like?

CODMAN1
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all,

I've finally got my loadout together, British mtp and my G&G CM16 carbine arrived today !!!

I was happy to find that a free days skirmish voucher was included with the AEG and reforger near Watford is one of the sites accepting them and quite near to me.

What's it like? I mean the people, the game time, the scenarios and anything a newbie might not be familiar with.

I intend to start skirmishing within a couple of weeks so a heads up and a chance to meet a few of you there on my first day would be really appreciated.

Cheers

Ryan

Reforger is a good site, I've played there a few times. The games are well thought out and the marshals are very good at sorting issues. The site is huge but I think it depends on the day to what part of the site you will play. I played the site previously as part of an Okto8 Filmsim which was very good also. The site itself is also just across the road from RED1CQB

Archived