Zeroin, Dead & Gone?

easymil
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Supporters

On Firefox, I was able to get in by clicking past the eleventeen warnings, but now I'm getting the phishing screen when I try to log in, and it prevents me from doing so.

Well, Ah'm oot.

I've now decided to scrap zeroin all together, it's been one thing after another with that forum for about a year, I might try browsing on there next year but we will see, here is much better.. 

ATB Marc 

• Moderators

im surprised you all carry on, its obvious its been hacked by Trump and the Russians to get your details!!   :lol::lol:......... :rolleyes:

• Head Moderator
2 hours ago, djben9 said:

im surprised you all carry on, its obvious its been hacked by Trump and the Russians to get your details!!   :lol::lol:......... :rolleyes:

I blame Brexit :lol:

51 minutes ago, Samurai said:

I still get the warning.

If it's on Chrome, Firefox or Opera, it is now literally down to the fact that the connection is not being made over HTTPS, which is a farse when services like https://letsencrypt.org/ exist. I even posted about that service on the sh*tty forum.

Edit: I go through the 19 warnings on chrome to discover an Internal Server Error....lol. Maybe they should employ an actual IT professional to fix this.

• Supporters

Oh for... yes, it's nobbled again and I can't log in with Firefox.  I swear it was working for a few hours.

Huh, I see that restoring the sales feedback system is not a priority, but a mod has edited my post to remove the names of a couple of retailers who sell TRMR tri-shot bases, even though Zero One doesn't sell them.  Priorities... :rolleyes:

On 13/12/2017 at 1:40 PM, Rogerborg said:

Oh for... yes, it's nobbled again and I can't log in with Firefox.  I swear it was working for a few hours.

Huh, I see that restoring the sales feedback system is not a priority, but a mod has edited my post to remove the names of a couple of retailers who sell TRMR tri-shot bases, even though Zero One doesn't sell them.  Priorities... :rolleyes:

Theyve always had a retarded "no competitors" rule, not even allowed to suggest things like Halfords or Maplins for buying replacement wiring/fuses. ZERO ONE IS THE ONLY SHOP THAT EVER EXISTS, EVER. Its like they dont realise its [current year here] and google exists. Its not like running a forum costs a particularly large amount so they can hardly claim Z1 has a large financial interest behind keeping the forums competitor free.  

Also still getting the BIG RED WARNING SCREEN OF DOOM still, and the site runs slow as f*ck and constantly times out when trying to post things resulting in duplicat posts/topics. 

RIP Z1, 2008-2017, killed by ineptitude.

• 4 weeks later...

So is it dead...I don't think I've ever bought from Z1 and their fear of competition didn't allow competion or discussion of such as above.

Surely it would make a bit of sense to allow competition so you know how your competitors are doing and you could compete or price match more easily.I bet their sales wil take a knock or two now..TBh they weren't very competitive..

The forum itself is dead, but the sales section is alive and still arguably better than this one. I’ve sold things within a day or 2 over there that have been sat for weeks here. Not being able to discuss stuff was a pain in the ass though.. as for their retail site. It’s expensive, but they price match. When I wanted my first mws, theirs were £100 more expensive, but they had the cheapest mags. They price matched it so I bought it from there

Agreed the sales section was faster moving,but I can't be done with that alert nonsense,I was hoping for offical word by now..

My phone lets me on it was hadly any issue. Sometimes you get an error code, but it mostly works. Cannot get on it on my pc at all. It used to let me bypass the red warning of doom, but it won’t now 

Tried to get on Zero in on my phone this morning (it's not let on on via PC for many months due to the warning messages)  I thought I would have a quick look at the sale section, it let me on for two minutes would not let me login though, so I closed down then tried to get back on the forum and it would not even let me do that lol, it would not load in,  the forum has been going downhill for ages and the owners do not seem to care, or they would have sorted it out. 

To be honest it's not a big deal for me, I prefer this forum in all areas, and this forum is so much better then zero in forum in many ways.. 

Happy shooting all 

ATB Marc 

• 7 months later...
  • Supporters
44 minutes ago, Shotgun_Scott said:

Yep it’s gone again!!

It's more volatile than a Venezuelan wallet, but give them a minute to put the hamster back in its wheel and I'm sure it'll be serving up dead threads and scam sales in no time. ;)

1 hour ago, GREG_BURTON said:

It has been like this for about a week now. Usually fixes itself in a day or two or has patches but has been down solidly unless i am just trying at really unlucky times.

It's down, I'm pretty sure they've maxed out their database and just haven't truncated it yet... It'll be back eventually.

• Supporters

The mong is up and down more often than a catholic priests cassock in a boys orphanage ! 

Itll be back eventually , always is ! 🤦‍♂️

Archived