Zeroin, Dead & Gone?

easymil
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Supporters

It's all about the Facebooks these days.  Handy for local sites and local teams to make ephemeral announcements and banter, not so great for actual discussions, or any kind of real constructive back-and-forth or accumulation of searchable knowledge.

When they inevitably go full shrieking progtard and crack down on anything that's even remotely related to assault-style toys, we may see a regression to a more civilised form of communication.

2 hours ago, Rogerborg said:

It's all about the Facebooks these days.  Handy for local sites and local teams to make ephemeral announcements and banter, not so great for actual discussions, or any kind of real constructive back-and-forth or accumulation of searchable knowledge.

When they inevitably go full shrieking progtard and crack down on anything that's even remotely related to assault-style toys, we may see a regression to a more civilised form of communication.

Good. Social media is a cancer. Forum discussions and moderation are always of a higher standard than Facecrook. The problem with social media is every arsehole has an opinion and every opinion has an arsehole. They tend to gape wide and spout shit at each other all day and that is why I despise the platform. Now Instagram, that's full of kitty cats and titties and I can get on with that all damn day.

This is one of the best moderated forums I've been a member of, beit a gaming forum, title, etc... the mods are harsh but fair and I have always found that's the best way to keep a forum healhty.

• Supporters
37 minutes ago, heroshark said:

Arnies is still alive but exceedingly quiet.

Jeez, it's been so long since I've been on there I actually forgot the forum name😮

• Supporters

Let it die, put it the hell out of its' misery.  Was always an awful forum with absolutely terrible rules and some of the mods and admins were disgraceful.  Quicker it takes the final death rattle the better.

Archived