Best Glasses

Pompeyjosh1990
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Head Moderator
1 hour ago, Pompeyjosh1990 said:

I'm being lazy to search forums

Please post in the appropriate section, the Classifieds is not the place.

Too lazy to search? :angry: No, recommendation from me.

• Supporters

tl;dr summary: masks or goggles with a fan.

Failing that, dual pane goggles are available in various brandings: ASG; Pyramex I-Force; Valken.  This is the least bad option I've found so far.

Then use some form of anti-fog wipe, spray or gloop.

Then give up and buy mesh. ;)

• Supporters

Look to be different branding of the Pyramex I-Force and the ASG Strike.

Looks can be deceptive, but I can't imagine there are too many manufacturers of this item.

• Supporters
1 hour ago, Shaun Haynes said:

I ran bolle trackers  for cqb the  other day and  had no issues.

Neat.  Could you wear mine for me and we'll see if that sorts my problem?

I am sure there are lot of people who are more experienced than myself but these are my humble thoughts from my almost 2 years of on/off airsofting experience.

So, I've tried these;

1)Full face mesh mask - Protection was ok and no fogging issue but the vibe was not good enough for airsoft, also I read loads of stuff about potential of broken BB pieces going into your eye and stuff (scary sh*t brother, be safe no matter what !)

2)FMA tactical  goggles - these were great on protection and comfort actually but they were fogging like hell after 15min (I removed the foam around the goggle but pfff, still fogs)

3)Ess ICE glasses - these are actually good but i just didnt feel safe enough because of the gap underneath, as for the fogging I realised my mask was causing the fogging since the mesh mask is blocking my breath go straight out and warm air(breath) was going under the glasses which causes the fog

4)I bought Pyramex I-Force and X2000 last week (to switch between them if one gets foggy), these Pyramex one is also used by youtube guy Novritch as well, I will update this post as I play with them this week.

Oh, also I never tried anti fog solution or dishwasher trick so far. I shall this week and overcome this god damn issue hopefully but after this point I start losing my faith in fogless eye protection.

Next try will be replacing mesh mask with one of these gum shields (yes,bb can break that tooth !)

• Supporters

As mentioned previously, fan assisted goggles are great if you have a tendency to sweat. I've had ESS ICE's for a year now and have never had a problem with fogging. Only issue is they're not full seal. Some sites and events require this. After I turned 18 I used BOLLE Trackers which were full seal but fogged until I took out the padded inserts (I'm wearing them in my profile pic). After that they worked great until I swapped to the ICE. It depends on your budget and fitness which work best for you. 

Yep ESS ICE works well for me I didnt pay for mine and had them for about 3 years, I wear them at work and airsoft never had a problem. Have seen them on ebay for about £25 good budget googles

• Supporters

I have never been to an event in the UK that requires full seal, lots recommend it but none that have actually mandated it.  

As as far as fogging goes, spend decent money on a set of military eye shields with an anti fog treatment on the lenses, it makes a MASSIVE difference. 

Archived