"Long range pouch"

Skara
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi guys,

I want to make (buy actually and modify) something unusual, if not unique.

I want a pouch in which I can store and carry a suppressor, a bipod, a 4x32 optic and maybe a 190rd m4 mag.

There are 2 main reasons behind this silly idea:

- my gun is pretty accurate at range (still well within the 330 fps limit for my country, so that's about 35/40m effective range) while being completely stock;

- I want to have them at hand without having to take off my backpack every time, I plan to switch between long and short range "loadouts" quickly, even during a game if necessary.

Everything has QD mounts, so attaching and detaching stuff is a matter of seconds.

Any suggestions for a pouch/something to carry this stuff?

• Supporters

If I were you I would lose the bipod, that's pretty useless, but big and heavy. I would use a normal size red dot, like an Aimpoint m2 and an eotech 4x flip to side magnifier. This has much better picture than the normal round ones I've seen. As for the suppressor I use a quick detach one on mine, that's real quick to put on. So it's just the suppressor and a mag to store.

Yes, I know it's not the answer to your question. :)

To store stuff maybe a small vertical medic pouch. Those have nice straps in there to keep stuff in place.

The bipod can go, I just happen to have one and I don't really like having unused stuff at home.

I tried the dot + magnifier combo and I didn't like it, it is heavy and the image is not as crisp as my optic (tried with different dots and magnifiers).

To give some measures:

Suppressor: 18x4 cm (approx 7x2")

optic with qd rings: 25x5.5x7 cm (approx 10x2x3").

Maybe a water bottle pouch with foam inserts? I've noticed that the optic is almost as long as my klean kanteen 800ml stainless bottle.

Dimensions of the gas mask pouch?

Archived