Hi all

Dannyboy
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Head Moderator

Welcome :).  As I recommend all newcomers, please read all the pinned (sticky) topics in each section. Start with those in New Players & Arrivals, i.e.

Also the search tool is easy to use, it has a 3 character minimum length, and read through the results.  The effort is worth it.

Are you over 18?  If no, then you will need an adult to buy you a gun.

hello danny, welcome to the forum mate..

as jedi said, how old are you, once we know that we can help you more too.. :)

ATB, Marc..

Hi Danny, well you have done the right thing mate, hopefully they will get back to you soon so you can start skirmishing and sort out your ukara, no doubt they will have guns for you to rent on site but if you want your own and font want to wait to get your ukara number go to surplusstore in Crawley they have a great selection of guns and gear, they will be a great shop for you to use in the future too. 

You now just need to figure out what you want to be shooting, rifle or pistol but in most cases people want both (lol too right) then you just need to figure out what type gas or electric and then what models.. 

Pistol wise I 100% recommend getting a TM hi-capa, they are great gun to use out the box and upgrade a little or to the max, I suggest you start with a pistol to make sure you 100% like the hobby, in most cases they are cheaper and easier to work on. Feel free to check out youTube channel it will give you good ideas for guns not just airsoft, but we can't talk about airguns here as it's an airsoft forum. But it will also teach you some interesting and helpful things too like what to get and how to maintain and upgrade etc.

ATB Marc . 

Archived