Glock retention holster

Shaun Haynes
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Making some changes to my loadout 

And gonna run  either jpc with pouches.

For morning/ full days And my battle belt with harness for cqb quick turn around games. So  sorted most of it out  however I cant find a retention  holster for my  pistol   that I can mount on my trouser belt. (I already have  one that fits in molle)  

Any ideas? 

Edit its we glock 17

• Head Moderator

DTD retension holster, perfect for my pistol when mounted on my trouser belt. However, no idea what pistol you have.  Providing more and clear details will help those trying to help you.

The Nuprol holsters, they are designed for the WE so fit perfectly had mine a year so far with no issues, they come with a belt attachment on them so ready to go 

• Supporters

Warrior assault universal holster. Can't recommend it highly enough. Nothing else touches it for doing its job, and being warrior, you know it's going to last.

On 22/10/2017 at 11:54 AM, lemon191 said:

The Nuprol holsters, they are designed for the WE so fit perfectly had mine a year so far with no issues, they come with a belt attachment on them so ready to go 

Look look good and not bad money. 

And heard good things about the was one to 

Got the nurpol one in the end with the belt mounted  mag holders to 

Archived