L85A2 ACOG advice please ?

Alan Partridge
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Yeah, those ELCAN ones are real nice. Little pricey but worth it imo. Alternatively you've got your ACOG replicas. They go from £25 up to £100+ depending on the quality and features you want (fiber wire, additional RDS). 

What are you looking for in this scope? Is it just for an impression build or are you looking for something more? 

Pretty sure it's the TA31 with Shield RDS you need for British stuff. If you want to make an accurate gun I'd say ACOG is fine. You can get a replica of the correct ACOG that was used, you can't get the correct Spectre so it will look a bit off.

My L85 has a TA31RCO-A4 on it, meaning it looks alot like this: 

https://www.google.co.uk/search?rlz=1C1MSIM_enGB712GB712&tbm=isch&sa=1&q=l85+acog&oq=l85+acog&gs_l=psy-ab.3..0j0i24k1l2.10725.11445.0.11572.5.5.0.0.0.0.79.287.5.5.0....0...1.1.64.psy-ab..0.5.287...0i10k1j0i67k1j0i30k1.0.JpkQPKcBW14#imgrc=5boBbhsM5pwYRM:

I don't know the brand because I brought the rifle off a friend and am yet to find any documentation detailing the ACOG and exactly what it is. But yeah, the link shows a picture of what my sight looks like, including the red dot above.

On 17/10/2017 at 4:35 AM, Gepard said:

Yeah, those ELCAN ones are real nice. Little pricey but worth it imo. Alternatively you've got your ACOG replicas. They go from £25 up to £100+ depending on the quality and features you want (fiber wire, additional RDS). 

What are you looking for in this scope? Is it just for an impression build or are you looking for something more? 

Looking for the Afghan look for the L85, I’ll check your suggestion out, thank you 

This is similar to the one I have on mine.

All you will need to do is buy the wing mount from Warlord tactical.

As for the scope riser rail, not sure if you have one or not. but if not, no one stocks them anymore. I sold one a few months back on FB, and was pm'd by about 20+ people. They are that sort after.

Here's the scope;

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/JJ-AIRSOFT-ACOG-4x32-TA31-Red-Fiber-Illuminated-RMR-Red-Dot-Combo-FREE-killflash/142282457259?hash=item2120b200ab:g:VyYAAOSw4CFYp6Si

Archived