Looking for a LMG

ltjdcruz
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Head Moderator

Not much in your price range, most LMG are around £450.

A quick search found this:

https://gun-fire.co.uk/product-eng-1152199579-CM052A-machinegun-replica.html

• Head Moderator

• Supporters
4 minutes ago, ltjdcruz said:

Ok if I do increase my price range, I still can't find a LMG that does semi and full auto.

Why do you want a support gun that can do semi? That rather defeats the point of a support gun.

• Supporters
3 hours ago, ltjdcruz said:

It is because some places only allow you to use semi.

So maybe an assault rifle would be a better choice in those places?

I have an M249 Para that I used to have a Burst Wizard FET fitted to to allow me to fire in Semi. It quickly became apparent that the only real advantage to a support weapon is your ability to lay down suppressive fire without having to reload. If you have to use semi only then you may as well just use an assault rifle. 

• Supporters
18 minutes ago, ltjdcruz said:

So what assault rifle would you recommend?

Take your pick!

What's your budget, what do you like the look of? There are soooooooo many to choose from!

I love my m249 suppressive fire comes on really handy. If you only want to put out 1 round just nip at the trigger but I promise you you'll find that trigger will spend most of it time planted and you'll have a big grin on your face 

So you want something that shoots both semi and full auto.

I'd say get an M4 and stick an electric winding box mag on it, it looks silly but it's the most effective lmg you can get..

PROS:

-light (depending on what gun you actually get)

-lots of bbs to throw at the bad guys

-full of upgrades/replacements

CONS:

-looks silly

-may not be allowed at milsims since it's not technically a support weapon..

I do have a 600rnd electric magazine for my m4s that I use when I need to lay down massive amounts of fire, and a guy in my team has a 2500rnd c-mag for the same reason.. But that looks even more stupid on his short m4 (the mag is as large as the gun's length lol)..

Archived