From where can i buy quantity

Tony4
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Head Moderator

Speak with your local airsoft site, they may be able to recommend a retailer they deal with.  I expect any deal will be down to the actual quanity you require, difference between ordering 3, 10 or 30 guns.

• Supporters

Help us to help you.

What sort of quantity?

Are you setting up a retail business?

Buying for a club?

For a group of friends?

Are you prepared to deal directly with Chinese sellers?

When you typed "airsoft wholesale" into Google, what was wrong with the top ten hits that it returned?

If you want to trade as a retailer then you really want to use a distributor.

They will deal with the manufacturer / importing and you have a reasonable shipping time plus can use them to drop ship directly to customers 

If you want a bulk batch then ideally speak to a UK retailer and you would get a bulk deal with reasonable shipping

Alibaba is an agent for wholesalers and depending on the item you could be looking at minimum order quantities of 100, 500, 1000 etc of a single item, Aliexpress is for smaller quantities and down to one item direct from the warehouse

Remember that the cheapest price listed is for the largest minimum order and to take into account import vat/duty & fees (which will be due for bulk orders), though if you’re regularly importing quantities as a business you can make arrangements to get them straight through)

You then wait a long time for delivery and have a lot of stock sitting, unless you have customers lined up and they are willing to wait

3 hours ago, Rogerborg said:

Help us to help you.

What sort of quantity?

Are you setting up a retail business?

Buying for a club?

For a group of friends?

Are you prepared to deal directly with Chinese sellers?

When you typed "airsoft wholesale" into Google, what was wrong with the top ten hits that it returned?

Certain threads on here lately have wound me right up.....

Mostly ones like this, or "thinking of setting up a site, please tell me exactly how to do it and run my business please!!!" 

If you have to ask the internet how to start/run a business maybe its not the best idea to think of starting one up :rolleyes:

Archived