Lbx 0300 or condor tactical

Lewis7618
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Lbx - they are owned by Lbt, so the quality is much better.

• Supporters

Never had any lbx or lbt kit, but do own some condor kit, & like you I served, back when the issue was '58 pattern, & to be fair almost any manufacturers kit is more than up to the job when it comes to airsoft, so the choice should be what you like the look of & more importantly what fits & is comfortable.

I, like many, have been sucked in to the mindset of "REALLY NEEDING" certain kit, only to find it was overkill on so many levels, & not suitable for my genuine needs.

I'd say get a minimalist bit of load carrying kit, as an example I sometimes run a Molle bandoleer, fitted with 4 TT 7.62 shingles (also take 5.56 mags easy), an inverted serpa which makes for super quick draw, & still have room for a bottle pouch & a coupleof pistol mag pouches, couldn't be any easier when it comes to running & gunning, at least til you've established your playing style & needs.

i have other rigs set up for long (48hr) type milsims etc, but for regular gamedays less really is more.

Mark

Cheers for that mark, I ended up getting a warrior set up, though it will need some custom work doing as I’d of preferred the recon rig with its ease of putting on an off but got a deal on the dcs rig, so sowing machines at the ready! 

Because like many before me I have too have everything before I enter the arena as I like to look Gucci as!! So from what your saying I don’t need pouches for like admin and speed loaders and unmagged bb’s just water and ammo? 

Sam  

image.jpg

• Supporters

Hey Sam, warrior kit is quite literally awesome, my fave real steel kit, in fact my "go to" rig for longer games is a warrior DAR rig with a condor hydra back panel fitted, the hydra back panel being low profile enough that I can wear a bergan over it comfortably.

regards what pouches you need, depends on a lot of variables, I prefer low & mid caps, & only use single shot 99% of the time, but I'm also happy enough to carry 3 high caps in the knowledge they'd last all day, which means I wouldn't need to carry spare ammo for mid game reloads.

admin pouches are another thing that seems like a good idea, but in reality it's only on the more serious milsim games that we end up carrying maps & call sign lists etc.

that said, warrior (& others) do a nice commanders panel that's great for your lipo's, choccy bars & multi tools, mounts high on your chest panel & allows you to mount a serpa on the face, great use of space.

Archived