red1airsoft

TheKnuffel
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hiya Guys,

Purchased an airsoft gun gift (Tokyo Marui G18C GBB) from red1airsoft over 2 weeks ago, I requested the gun be painted two-tone as the person receiving the gift does not have a UKARA.

The order tracking has been on payment accepted since the 29th and I have received no response from the queries I have submitted.

Was just wondering how long orders from red1 usually take? and how are the general response times to their emails?

Cheers,
Knuff

1 hour ago, Georgeturner2001 said:

Red1 are excellent! 

Bought my HK45 from them, I can message the owner if you'd like. 

I was just wondering whether it might be a order system error, as it seems from previous reviews on places to buy (2010) that red1 is an absolutely amazing store.

PAS seem to use the same ordering system and an order I place with them has been in the "payment accepted" status for the same amount of time.

Only need to know when the item will be shipped :)

4 hours ago, TheKnuffel said:

I was just wondering whether it might be a order system error, as it seems from previous reviews on places to buy (2010) that red1 is an absolutely amazing store.

PAS seem to use the same ordering system and an order I place with them has been in the "payment accepted" status for the same amount of time.

Only need to know when the item will be shipped :)

Ohh okay!

On ‎13‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 11:27 PM, Rogerborg said:

I know it's $CURRENT_YEAR, but a quick phone call can save a lot of hassle and confusion.  Have you tried that?

Tried to call multiple times during opening hours.

Calls go to voicemail :(

55 minutes ago, Rogerborg said:

[Sinister music plays]

Might want to ask George to give them a prod then if he's got an inside line.

Hate to have to ask people for help for things like this but I will do in this case.

Thanks!

Contacted Jason on Facebook.

Friendliest dude ever. Explained that the Glock would ship tomorrow and that the shipment from the supplier took some time.

Would definitely recommend red1 as a place to buy from.

Archived