what would you buy?

M_P
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Strafer, a Systema PTW and a military Humvee and mount the CAW minigun on it :D

My ICS M16 is far from perfect, but I still love it.

I would probably either buy my own site or buy a new one for where I currently play and spend money giving it several sand bag bunkers, a decent sized trench system (Maybe 30-50m of trenches) and other scenery/obstacles.

• Supporters

I would buy a marui recce rifle and upgrade the f**k out of it,.... would possibly end my quest to find the perfect DMR

Hmmm...... maybe a recce over the psg1..... tempting lol

A whole Navy aircraft carrier to outfit with airsoft equipment, and have people in speedboats to try and take over the ship (also airsoft guns, no pirates firing 7.62x39s!)

• Supporters

I really want to (and hopefully will at some point) get a pelican can - a big one and get a tan Masada acr with all the accessories with all their own specific custom cut slots.

That would be brilliant

Im thinking 0 fighter with authentic japanese kamakazi pilot! :lol:

i dunno if the marshals would allow that :S

if i had unlimited money i would buy 10 military armouries for like 99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 quid each then i would buy every airsoft gun apart from ones from like justbbguns then i would buy a battleship and convert it into an airsoft site and then add a few tanks into it with the main gun firing pyros edit edit - i is stoopid, what does stoopid mean agen?

edit - and like 100 trilion BBs

Maruzen make one.

or several, take your choice ;)

Really? i cant find any that actually fire a mass of BB's out the barrel? Gas ones that fire one - 3 at a time out a shell and pump action that do three out of three barrels. Link me up!

Get an remote control A10 tank buster make room in the fuselage for a Vulcan minigun. Have cameras on the nose, tail, undercarriage etc fly the thing remotely from the field via video link and have straffing runs going all day long

buy the HMS Ark Royal and 2 dozen RHIB's to simulate either a land invasion or a boarding action with a whole load of M60's, GPMG's and CAW's mounted on the boats.

and a system on the ark royal where it has electric speed loaders in the wall and automatic turrets in every corridor.

Archived