Looking for a gun tech

uniweekendwarrior
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey all,

I'm looking for a gun tech in Somerset, closer to Taunton the better, who is willing to teach me their ways. I'm struggling to resemble a gear box. Professional, non-professiol I don't mind just some one who is willing to spend an hour with me showing me how it all works.

Tia 

Just now, EDcase said:

YouTube vids?

Yeah I've used YouTube videos and I thought I had it then when I fired it the piston came back but didn't release and got stuck, it was on the guides. Plus you carnt ask a video questions or use the laptop to hold down the antireversal latch, the trigger, spring and cylinder while putting the case back on because they all have tension for some reason probably because of the rubbish design of the gearbox or I've completely messed it up :)

Hmm, yeah. Sounds like it didn't go back together properly.

Its always a good idea to take pics of the mechanism before removing bits.

Help with holding parts is often wished for but seldom available ;) 

Just now, EDcase said:

Hmm, yeah. Sounds like it didn't go back together properly.

Its always a good idea to take pics of the mechanism before removing bits.

Help with holding parts is often wished for but seldom available ;) 

I did take pictures that's why I'm stumped as i thought I had it. 

Yeah the misses got fed up of holding the spring down for me pretty quickly haha

• Supporters

I cant meet with you personally as im in the US, but I would be happy to help you through a skype call or something similar. Semi-pro tech here

13 hours ago, SeniorSpaz87 said:

I cant meet with you personally as im in the US, but I would be happy to help you through a skype call or something similar. Semi-pro tech here

Hi, 

I'll take all the help I can get. Is it alright if I message you on here? 

2 minutes ago, ImTriggerHappy said:

Shhh don't tell him I said this but you can't trust him. He is American and they are really bad at engineering :ph34r:

Still better than me I expect, are you offering your help? 

• Supporters
Just now, uniweekendwarrior said:

Still better than me I expect, are you offering your help? 

I would love to but I am bit far away. Spaz is a good lad and his skype thing is nice of him. 

If you start hearing provocative music and he starts wiggling things get out of there though. Can't be to careful he is a yank after all.

• Supporters
1 hour ago, ImTriggerHappy said:

I would love to but I am bit far away. Spaz is a good lad and his skype thing is nice of him. 

If you start hearing provocative music and he starts wiggling things get out of there though. Can't be to careful he is a yank after all.

Trigger, lets be honest. Which of us is scarier in the dark basements of The Mall?...

• Supporters

Having been shot by trigger, and pretty much everyone else, at the last Mall Charity Game, I can vouch for the previous comment.

• Supporters
21 hours ago, SeniorSpaz87 said:

Trigger, lets be honest. Which of us is scarier in the dark basements of The Mall?...

Definitely you I don't like it down there it's dark and scary. I prefer to stand 5ft away from the regen and fire randomly down the concourse because that's what wins games.

• Supporters
4 hours ago, ImTriggerHappy said:

Definitely you I don't like it down there it's dark and scary. I prefer to stand 5ft away from the regen and fire randomly down the concourse because that's what wins games.

You better not be talking about me... You know I like to get sneaky with my pistols... haha

Archived