plinkers

_chris_
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

chris, mate, it depends, if you want a gun that you could have tons more fun with at a site then go for a Mid/High range gun. if not go for a gun, EG the DE AK47/M901c

yep Justbbgun.co.uk as long as it is treated well it is fine, has a good RoF and FPS and just looks bloody awesome!!

me and a guy i used to work with were installing cctv at the old lec refridgeration site in bognor regis (to stop the "do what you likeys" robbing the place) when we thought it would be a laugh to buy some bb guns from the local surplus shop and have a battle they were single shot spring pistols shaped like m9's. it was the most fun i have ever had at work this was before i even knew airsoft existed. and thats what helped hook me to this, remembering how much fun i had with them.

yeah just bb guns is a rubbish site , i think the only good gun they have ever had in was hat src m4 that they were selling for sumthing like 170 :P

big rip off

Archived