Krytac Trident MK II SPR

KodakSlaks
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Oh how wretched of me. Buying the most bumlicked brand of the Airsoft decade. Alas, my CM16 has breathed its last breath. My budget is £370, maybe a little higher. I'm a complete derp when it comes to internals so I'm not going to dive into that can of worms. And to top it off, my local marshals are completely useless aswell. Should I stick with buying a Krytac or get another brand. Keep in mind I'm in England so I can't get a VFC Avalon or any other brand that hasn't made it over to Britain. CIF and Duty values are a bitch! Oh well. If you're a Brit, or better, someone who's country isn't limited to bbguns4less for their weapons give me a few ideas.

I've had my SPR For over a year now and I'm loving it.

It's got good range and feels solid, however this is the only gun I've owned so can't comment on other brands, But it      does seem to out range all of my friends guns and has never let be down yet.

I would definitely recommend getting one.

My krytac seems to out range most of my friends too, stock internals promy barrel. Although if you did want the VFC there's a UK website called 'gun-fire' that has stock. Hope it helps.

• Head Moderator
43 minutes ago, Redfire said:

Although if you did want the VFC there's a UK website called 'gun-fire' that has stock.

Gun-fire (gun-fire.co.uk) is a Polish website, you would be importing the guns into the UK. 

11 hours ago, Jedi_Master said:

Gun-fire (gun-fire.co.uk) is a Polish website, you would be importing the guns into the UK. 

yes but you still would not need to pay Import fees. so as for VFC it's probably your best bet to order from gun-fire.co.uk

I have Krytac CRB MKII, which I love, but it's my first gun too and I don't have much to compare it to. Range is good, rate of fire is good, built quality is good (apart from soft screws). I would recommend a Krytac.

I have bought a good few cheap brands, done them up, and sold them on in the past and have seen most brand out of the box potential. I now have a Krytac SPR and must it is hands down the best piece of kit out of the box you get for that price range. If you have more money (considering you are an airsofter I think its safe to assume you don't, much like the rest of us) get Tokyo Marui. If you think its cray to spend that money get a Krytac. 

If you feel you want to upgrade it or get more out of it, I strongly recommend getting you hands on a Gate Warfet and running and 11.1 lipo in it and it should work an absolute dream. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 04/10/2017 at 7:03 PM, BernieMac said:

I have bought a good few cheap brands, done them up, and sold them on in the past and have seen most brand out of the box potential. I now have a Krytac SPR and must it is hands down the best piece of kit out of the box you get for that price range. If you have more money (considering you are an airsofter I think its safe to assume you don't, much like the rest of us) get Tokyo Marui. If you think its cray to spend that money get a Krytac. 

If you feel you want to upgrade it or get more out of it, I strongly recommend getting you hands on a Gate Warfet and running and 11.1 lipo in it and it should work an absolute dream. 

Thanks for the tip! I have been contemplating a TM MK18 or a HK417D as I’ve been raking in some spare cash from my part time job, but I feel like Krytacs are a bit more newbie-friendly. 

On 02/10/2017 at 0:35 PM, TapZxK said:

yes but you still would not need to pay Import fees. so as for VFC it's probably your best bet to order from gun-fire.co.uk

I have Krytac CRB MKII, which I love, but it's my first gun too and I don't have much to compare it to. Range is good, rate of fire is good, built quality is good (apart from soft screws). I would recommend a Krytac.

Thanks for your feedback, and I’d definitely check our gun fire. Honestly the good airsoft UK websites are a pain in the back- side to find. Just end up with bbguns4less. Bleugh!

On 01/10/2017 at 10:00 PM, Eenthuncob said:

I've had my SPR For over a year now and I'm loving it.

It's got good range and feels solid, however this is the only gun I've owned so can't comment on other brands, But it      does seem to out range all of my friends guns and has never let be down yet.

I would definitely recommend getting one.

Thank you for the feedback!

• Head Moderator

You are under 18 so will need an adult to buy this for you.

23 minutes ago, Jedi_Master said:

You are under 18 so will need an adult to buy this for you.

This.

"I'm under 18, however I accept RIFs" just doesn't sit too well in the eyes of our reasonable laws.

Archived