player from France

Camaras
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi !

My name is Stélian call-sign Camaras and I'm in England for at least 6 months there for I'm not going to stop playing for so long :)

I came here with only minimum equipment (contractor/rebel set) and no replica (to be sure to not afraid the border police ^^).

I'm looking for role play oriented gameplay with a milsim part. So if you are playing this type of game around Bedford let me know ;)

Looking forward to see you on the field !

Hello, welcome to the UK and the forum.. 

I would Google airsoft sites near where your staying hopefully a few will appear :)

All the best, Marc 

Thanks !

I found airsoft map who seems to have some skirmish site on it :) I'll go there when my stuff will be there !

I also found legion airsoft who seems to correspond for the milsim game that I want :)

I planned to ship my replicas from France by mail but I found out that here you need an approval from the UKARA to make replicas travel through UK.

I play since more than 5 years now and get member from two different association in France. So I'm a bit confused to have to play 3 games and every thing to confirm my practice and be able to get my equipment travel safely to me ...

Do you know if there is something else I can do to get an approval and continue to play safely ?

• Supporters

You don't need to play 3 games in 2+ months. You only need to be able to prove that you are an airsoft player. For UK residents it is easiest by getting an UKARA number because customs can check it, and for that you need the 3 games. However, your French memberships are perfectly good as a defence, it's just they are hard to check by customs if they decide to do so.

If I were you, I would call customs to explain your situation and put a letter in the box showing your membership numbers and phone number and contact info of the airsoft associations.

ho ok ! perfect then ! Thank you for your help ! :)

Archived