Give me a reason to not buy this gun

Robert James
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

https://gunfire.pl/product-eng-1152203176-SA-V02-carbine-replica.html

Just sold my fire hawk :( and now I want something that is between cqb and my cm16-L in terms of size etc. I like the look of this and it seems like it ticks my boxes

anyone have any comments or better suggestions. Budget up to £350 (nearly went with the A&K mod1)

• Supporters

Always try before you buy

My recommendation, have a go with an ares amoeba (well within your budget, lots of m4 variants, epic electronic trigger ... I could go on etc)

The Specna Arms guns are good bits of kit out of the box and upgrade well, but check you're getting the one with the proper quick change spring, as I believe there are two versions available.

1 hour ago, sp00n said:

Always try before you buy

My recommendation, have a go with an ares amoeba (well within your budget, lots of m4 variants, epic electronic trigger ... I could go on etc)

My friend has an amoeba and I’ve tried that out. Just didn’t really want the same thing as him. Plus I’ve looked at M4 variants and the overall size looks the same as what I’ve got already

37 minutes ago, Hangtight said:

The Specna Arms guns are good bits of kit out of the box and upgrade well, but check you're getting the one with the proper quick change spring, as I believe there are two versions available.

Thanks

• Head Moderator

Because this SA-A01 is much prettier with the Kryptek Typhon camo paint and has quick change spring:

https://gunfire.pl/product-eng-1152213327-Specna-Arms-SA-A01-Assault-Rifle-Replica-Kryptek-Typhon.html

This is CQB carbine and is a Krytac

https://gunfire.pl/product-eng-1152207989-Trident-PDW-carbine-replica.html

29 minutes ago, Jedi_Master said:

Because this SA-A01 is much prettier with the Kryptek Typhon camo paint and has quick change spring:

https://gunfire.pl/product-eng-1152213327-Specna-Arms-SA-A01-Assault-Rifle-Replica-Kryptek-Typhon.html

This is CQB carbine and is a Krytac

https://gunfire.pl/product-eng-1152207989-Trident-PDW-carbine-replica.html

Why you do this to me

• Head Moderator
1 hour ago, Robert James said:

Why you do this to me

You asked me to :lol:.  Actually enjoyed browsing through the gunfire website and searching for guns that I liked the look of.

Just now, Jedi_Master said:

You asked me to :lol:.  Actually enjoyed browsing through the gunfire website and searching for guns that I liked the look of.

The only thing that puts me off of the one you suggested is the price of the black one is £170ish compared to £220. 

VFC Avalon Saber Carbine (Just in your price range, but be wary of the duty and shipping fees if you're not in America or Hong Kong :) )

Krytac Trident MK2 SPR (but under your budget, although over rated, still great) 

G&G Predator (people diss it over the LVOA, but there's not much difference between them, the most obvious is that Krytac got the Warsport name)

Ares Amoeba Series (Great guns for a great price, mosfet included, which shocked me for its low price)

P.S: ICS are also a pretty solid brand, same with Tokyo Marui.

A reason? Easy. It isn't gas.

Go gas and don't look back.

• Supporters
13 hours ago, Hangtight said:

Why? Just how often do you change your spring?

• Supporters

The only reason not to buy the Specna is it is just over over 200 Euro's

that is an ar$ehole reason from this a feathery ar$ehole

There is one or two slightly different longer models at 190 upwards but some also at 240 mark

The super duper ultra quick change spring models start at about 250

and there is an ecsu model at near 300 - but c'mon where do you start/stop ???

It is about £185-£190 gun

The box is a QD spring but box has to be removed or partly removed to change spring

You probably want a M105 spring on that length gun though to hit near 350fps

The box is like a G&G - not re-enforced at back so 13:1 gears go straight in

You might have has sound internals in there - might be full metal rack or just 1 last tooth

Specna models vary slightly with price - but likely to be good stuff inside

Not perfect but what is really out of box except a few top top top models you pay for

Not had one, but looks sound and Trigger says they are pretty good so that will do for me

This is what G&G should have been doing, just decent metal M4's without fancy whistles

• Mostly Retired Moderators

I've been really very happy with my Specna for over a year now.

Once I'd changed the barrel, hop and rubber it's been fantastic.

Put a m100 in it recently and it's firing great. Don't know what else to change on it now, don't want to tinker with it while it's shooting perfectly :lol:

I can get some close up photos of my Specna uploaded if you wanted to see the quality of the externals?

The gearbox and motor have been fine since new.

Archived