New West Mids player

KM-11
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello,

Brand new to the sport and yet to play my first game but i'm pretty certain i'm going to enjoy it!

I'm slowly reading through all the sticky posts and searching the forum which i have to say is fantastic. So far i have found pretty much eveything i wanted to know. 

Looking forward to chatting will you all and I apologise in advance for daft questions.

Mark

KM-11

• Head Moderator

Welcome :). There is some good information and knowledge to be found here with a bit of digging and reading.

• 1 month later...

hi. I'm also in the exact same position and from west midlands. where have you looked at playing your first game? I'm looking for sites/gear at the moment.

• Supporters

Welcome! Those sticky posts are handy, huh? I hope you enjoy your first game. Asylum looks like a decent site to play at. :)

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎24‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 9:10 AM, KM-11 said:

Hi Deanj86,

I'm currently looking at either the Asylum in Kidderminster or WM Airsoft in Rowley Regis. Both seem pretty good. Maybe someone who has played both sites might chime in with some info.

KM-11

ive looked at both as I live 2mins from the one at Rowley regis

On 24/11/2017 at 8:41 AM, deanj86 said:

hi. I'm also in the exact same position and from west midlands. where have you looked at playing your first game? I'm looking for sites/gear at the moment.

4 hours ago, deanj86 said:

ive looked at both as I live 2mins from the one at Rowley regis

Mid you ever need a buddy for a shoot hit me up I’m happy to have a punt at a new place 

Archived