fiat 500's

G-Force
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Quality, reliable, and whilst not exactly cheap, they're in-expenisve when compared to similar sized cars (buying upfront and MPG)

Pretty comfortable from what I remember. Internally, they're bigger and better than the 2001 BMW re-hash of the Mini - yet they're not that much bigger than the mini. If I was given one, I wouldn't mind. (I'm learning to drive in my instructor's new mini, but I've had a run about the new F500 - 500 is much nicer)

Also - retro/classic styling. They bring an element of classic 1960's art-decco styling to the roads.

Like I said, if I was given one, I wouldn't complain.

Hahahaha, fair enough.

I won't lie, most of the girls I know who drive (and are rich lucky enough to own their own car) own Fiat 500s.

But! James May owns one! Good enough for me.

They're not my favourite car (I know my previous post made it sound like they are) I'm just saying why I reckon why apparently they're so popular.

• Supporters
james may does indeed own a panda

on the F500 note, I despise them. almost as much as porches (opinion on those can be found in the favourite cars thread)

You, sir, have good tastes

• 2 weeks later...

i love Abarths, the most ive ever seen in one place is about 50 at a hillclimb, they all did a parade and then in the paddocks (with all the cars capable of over 200mph they stood out the most, you could see the engines etc etc. ive got some photos somewhere i will upload them when i find them

I personally don't like them. Not a big fan of Fiat's either.

But the Abarth is a quick car and most car reviewers have high praise for them.

If I was going to have any hot hatch. (And lets exclude the Type-R for a moment here ;))

Gotta be the Volvo C30 Polestar. Man I want them to make that car.

Archived