Krytac mk2 - Battery advice

HayesKarl79
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi guys. I have bought a Krytac mk2 trident crb so i want to know the best li-po to power it.
i know i have to use a 7.4v baterry, but which one ?
800mah, 1000 mah, 1300mah, or 1450mah and what about the c raring i dont know what that means 15c, 20c, 25c, or 30c.
will too high a mah or c rating ruin the internals ?

thanks in advance guys.

• Supporters

The biggest that fits.

mAh is the capacity -> number of shots.

C rating is the current it can give continuously. The larger C rating is what it can give for an instant, when the circuit closes. mAh x C = milliamperes

Higher C rating means quicker trigger response if the rest of the gun is capable to handle it, meaning the motor can draw that current and the wires and connectors can deliver it.

On 25/09/2017 at 11:22 AM, Samurai said:

The biggest that fits.

mAh is the capacity -> number of shots.

C rating is the current it can give continuously. The larger C rating is what it can give for an instant, when the circuit closes. mAh x C = milliamperes

Higher C rating means quicker trigger response if the rest of the gun is capable to handle it, meaning the motor can draw that current and the wires and connectors can deliver it.

So dose the gun need to be fitted with a mosfet then or will the trigger connections be ok 

• 2 weeks later...

Please correct me if I'm wrong but I believe the Krytacs have an in-built mosfet (I own the Mk2 Spr). That being said there are a range of hiccups that come from running 11.1v lipo's on Krytacs in the UK (weaker spring & slower motor). I use 2 stick type 7.4v 1300mah 15 -25C pic below (1 lasts all day).. the important factor to consider is the C rating as the first pull on the trigger engages the battery with a 'burst' rating (the second number), which could blow the fuse. https://krytac.forumchitchat.com/ has info and experts who can explain it in more depth than I can. Hope this helps buddy.. pew pew

15081041541451334419709.jpg

Archived