New venue

Spike reeve
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi there I'm new to the group and don't know a lot about airsoft. 

But would like to set up a venue.

I have 250 acres of land a 100 hundred acre sand quarry 40 acres of woodland and a second world war American hospital wing.

We currently just use for cattle and horses.

But would like to turn a section of the woodland and hospital into an airsoft venue.

My plan is to make the hospital into either a cqb training as I have military experience in this or make it into an insurgence camp or even a zombie apocalypse type of venue .

I'm looking to set up the area as a venue that clubs can hire rather than have my own staff and weapons for hire.

Do most sites have thier own staff and equipment or do clubs get together and hire venues?

I'm not sure if how any of this works as this is still early days.

Any feed back welcome 

Regards 

• Head Moderator

There are not really airsoft clubs per se, although there are teams of various sizes.  Generally the site has its own staff and hire kit, although you do not have to hire out guns but it could reduce the number of players who want to attend.  If you are the land owner then you could lease the site to another airsoft company to use. 

What part of the UK is the site located?

There have been a few topics about this type of question, the most recent was by Storm Tactical, so have a look at this topic and you will see some of the things that airsofters want from a site.

Drakelow Tunnels near you are regularly used by more than 1 (I think) Airsoft company for games. I can imagine expanding from indoor CQB to a more mixed or outdoor site might be appealing for an established local provider perhaps.

Let me know if you need more details.

Archived