What is a good bolt action 450+ FPS sniper for beginning?

evilembers
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi I'm new to airsofting and am looking to create a sniper loadout (sniper, pistol and combat knife), and am looking for a good bolt action 450+ FPS sniper and a good pistol as well (maybe about 100 FPS or so on the pistol) 

Yours Sincerely

evilembers

• Head Moderator

Welcome :). As suggested above, read the pinned (sticky) posts, this one is a good place to start:

You will note that a sniper rifle is not recommended for a first gun but it is your money to spend, just be aware that it can take a fair amount of extra cash and effort to upgrade a basic sniper rifle to be more effective.

The search tool is easy to use, it has a three character minimum length, but will take some effort to read through all the results.

The TM Mk23 non-blowback pistol makes an excellent sidearm for a sniper due to its quietness and range, although it is much larger than standard pistols.

• Supporters

Well, you already have the MB03, so give it a try.  I expect you've been watching the likes of Novritsch videos, but I'd urge you to watch this one too before either committing to sniping or throwing in the towel when you find yourself outranged by AEGs or having 3 out of 4 shots going wide.

Even a basic AEG is loads of fun, so consider buying one (or seeing if you can blag a cheeky go) first before you decide anything.

Archived