Rail for KRISS Vector

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Right team, I've seen these on the KRISS website, but they won't sell (naturally) to the UK, and I want them for my KWA. Any idea if there is an airsoft alternative? Pleeeeease tell me there is

4ZxPskU.jpg

2Xz3OMW.jpg

NQVWKm7.jpg

afKoL0S.jpg

Might seem blastphemy, but I'm not a fan of the vector... until I saw this.:wub: Changes it up and looks the nuts 

3 minutes ago, warlord said:

Might seem blastphemy, but I'm not a fan of the vector... until I saw this.:wub: Changes it up and looks the nuts 

Yep, just got the tracking numbers for it, so hopefully in a week or so I'll be visiting my local engineering shop ;)

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Albiscuit said:

Pro airsoft has rails for the krytac vector, not sure if they are compatible though..

Got a link?

its OK, I found it. A few companies do rail attachments, but I specifically wanted the KRISS version along with the barrel shroud.

Ta for looking

rdb

Realised after I posted its not the same, was in there the other week and they had them, but they are krytac ones not the one you want.

Happy hunting though. looks awesome. 

Its amazing how versatile the vectors are, on there own they look different enough to stand out, with an M4 style stock they look great, a long suppressor looks awesome and the one in your pic above looks unreal, like a bloody DMR.

And the Deadpool 2 cable vector with a Thompson wooden stock and nade lobber on the front looks kick ass too!!...

30 minutes ago, Albiscuit said:

And the Deadpool 2 cable vector with a Thompson wooden stock and nade lobber on the front looks kick ass too!!...

Ahhh, I haven’t seen that yet :)

theres a better one I have seen, where he is running forwards looking down the sights, looks great!

I found someone in the States willing to ship real steel parts to me. Bleedin’ expensive, and still waiting for the stock, but.....

Gq5NTQW.jpg

• Supporters

That looks sick AF.

The original KWA Vector IMO is better than the AEG Krytac one

• Supporters
2 hours ago, rocketdogbert said:

I found someone in the States willing to ship real steel parts to me. Bleedin’ expensive, and still waiting for the stock, but.....

Gq5NTQW.jpg

I hate the vector think its the ugliest looking airsoft gun out there, all except this one. This looks awesome and I would be happy to carry it around.

Very nice.

Cheers guys, I’m pleased with it so far.

The shroud and rail are some sort of light alloy, so make very little difference to the weight of the gun fortunately. The shroud is held on at the moment by a single grub screw, so its off to the engineers around the corner to get something made I think.

Then it will be change the inner barrel and ad the fixed stock :)

• 2 months later...
On 09/10/2017 at 10:06 AM, rocketdogbert said:

Gq5NTQW.jpg

:wub::wub:

WOW i am in love! this is such a beauty that shroud looks too sick !

Where did you get these from? I have been looking for it day and night!

They come from KRISS USA, real steel parts, took me ages to find someone who would send them too me.

Brownells (UK) will import them, five-six week wait, but I got mine from Modern Warriors in the US, they sent them straight to me, took two weeks.

Drop me a PM and I’ll send you the details of the guy I dealt with.

Merry Christmas!

rdb

Archived