New player, ex-Army (Newcastle Upon Tyne)

GiantUK
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi everyone :) I'm looking for some advice in getting involved in airsoft locally in Newcastle upon Tyne and as well suggestions on equipment regarding airsoft. 

I've got my old stuff from when I was in the army but not sure if it would be too much for airsoft. 

A lot of people run real world equipment while playing airsoft. Most common you'll find are things like surplus clothing and webbing. We're also fortunate in this country to have very few restrictions when it comes to weapon accessories, so things like weaponlights, optics, mag pull assists, holsters etc designed for the real thing are commonplace on the game fields. Airsoft is a damn expensive sport, so if you already have some gear, that'll be helpful in the long run :). Of course if you have the money to spend, then you can fill your locker to your hearts content with all the awesome high end stuff that the army never gave you :P. Airsoft is across between call of duty and paintballing. And in this country, if you can afford the gear, you can have it!

Archived