MP5 A7 repair

colbox
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello, 

I have been gave an MP5, not in the best state but an airsoft gun albeit.

so ive had a look online to try find some information on the gun but i have been unable to find a thing.

I decided that disassembling it would be the best option, to diagnose the problem, but also to figure out if it was electric, gas or spring.

It has a  spring mechanism within. my work has stopped due to me being unable to remove the muzzel and sight, which i beleive to be one piece. There doesn't appear to be a screw holding it on so im raver puzzled by it.

I would be very greatfull if anyone can shed some light on the gun.

kind regards,

Colbox.

airsoft mp5.jpg

airsoft mp5 2.jpg

airsoft mp5 3.jpg

• Supporters

Couple of questions to help the tech gurus help you quicker. 

What make is it? 

We we can work out if it's gas/electric/Spring easily.

How does it fire? Do you attach a battery? Do you fill the mag with gas? Do you cock it after each shot?

With this info it will help us help you!

i have never fired it as the spring mechanism is broken.

make- i have no clue, i havent been able to find a similar mp5.

it has MP5 A7 etched into the side. 

i have tried searching for information but i havent actually been able to shed some light onto it.

2 hours ago, colbox said:

thankyou! 

i'm looking to repair the gun also but i have been unable to locate any form of screw or pin holding the muzzle in place

have you tried unscrewing the whole thing, i doubt very much it is a threaded flash-hider though but it's worth a shot?

Seriously though it's not worth the effort to fix it, unless it's your big brothers, you broke it and need to fix it before he finds out.....

Archived