someone is leaving meat outside my house

Jay91
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

so about a month ago i came home and there was a large bone, a beef joint or something left behind the wall on my drive which i put down to being a random act of littering all be it a little odd someone would have a raw bone that large down a quiet street in the london suburbs but as you would i binned it and carried on with my life. today i notice another off cut of meat and bone which has left me a little skeptical that this can just be a coincidence. in over 20 years living at the address ive never seen something as odd as this.

i have a dog (which ive had for 10 years now) so im slightly worried someone is coating these bones in something or maybe im overthinking it and it is purely coincidental. anyone ever come across this before? im hoping its not something more vindictive as ive heard burglers sometimes leave rubbish outside houses to see if the owner is there.

might be time to get a camera on the front of the house

That is strange indeed.

Could it be a neighbour leaving it for your dog as a treat?

Does your dog bark a lot?

Could be poisoned...

Certainly doesn't sound random.

Camera sounds like a good idea.

I have a Motorola Hubble Wi-Fi cam  which works very well. There is a £2.99 monthly subscription if you want it to store trigger footage for 24hrs. (Can be used with 4 cameras for this price)

• Supporters

Sounds a bit dubious. I'd mention it to the local lod and see if they've had any other incidents.

• Head Moderator

Have there been any reports of werewolves active in your neighbourhood?  Could just be down to Brexit. Certainly a strange case but then it is a different city for anyone living south of the river ;).

Getting a security camera is a good idea.

I would mention it to police and maybe get a camera.  there have been incidents in sussex of  poisoned meat left out 

http://www.theargus.co.uk/news/15330038.Meat_poisoned_with_blue_pellets__deliberately__left_for_dogs/?ref=mrb&lp=10

and in lancs

http://www.rossendalefreepress.co.uk/news/dog-owners-warned-after-poisonous-13593527

and Bournemouth, Nevada and dallas

ffs whats the world coming to

ps I'm not a poisoned meat enthusiast, just had a quick google out of interest

• Supporters

The world has always been messed up, and always will be. Contact 101 and tell them about your situation, but don't throw the meat away, they may(if they have had others in the area) want to test it to see.

You could always leave a note maybe the meat head will leave it elsewhere?

yea asked a few neighbors one other, a dog less home about 6 doors down had it done to them, said neighbor has a drive and no car and i work at night so a possible theory i found online was marking the house for a break in although it still seems odd camera has been ordered however so we will see. hopefully its a fox dragging it there or something but it just seems too implausable

Yeah mention it to neighbourhood policing team. They should chuck an email out on Neighbourhood watch and hopefully some others might have had similar experiences and can provide info. Hopefully nothing major but stay safe.

Archived