Sign in to follow this  
ewanJC

UKARA

Alright,

My next game day will be my 3 game and therefore allowing me to apply for my UKARA. I was looking at the UKARA page and I need to fill out the form and take it to the site. Can I take it to my 3rd game day and speed up the process or do I take it on my 4th?

Cheers

Take it to your third game if you meet the criteria - 3 games in no less than 60 days (game 1 day on 1, and game 3 no sooner than day 60).  Just hope your game site is UKARA registered, mine was not. 

18 minutes ago, Jedi_Master said:

Take it to your third game if you meet the criteria - 3 games in no less than 60 days (game 1 day on 1, and game 3 no sooner than day 60).  Just hope your game site is UKARA registered, mine was not. 

Damn it! I've played on July 23rd, August 20th and I will be playing September 17th. This is only 56 days/4 weeks. I thought you just needed 2 months between your 1st and 3rd game.

1 minute ago, jcheeseright said:

Every site does it slightly differently, ask the site you're applying to be a member of and they'll let you know.  Either way there's no harm in taking the form all filled in next game day. 

That's what I was thinking. Thanks!!