www.highpressureairsoft.co.uk

almurry
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

One of the best experiences I have had shopping for parts to go HPA excellent communication

I made a little mistake with my order (accidently ordered the wrong HPA engine) and they were more than happy to help me get the item I wanted.

I also found that they can give you a realistic ETA on when they will get more stock in I will be going back to them for all my HPA needs from now on

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I forgot to select delivery, so one of the guys rang me on the 23rd/24th of december - I cant remember which - to take payment for postage. He definitely didn't have to so fair play. All in all a great experience

• 1 month later...

I bought my HPA kit from Chris - Top man great communication and service, very friendly and helpful. I will definitely buy from him again !

• 2 months later...

Bought a kit from him at midlands airsoft fair. I was going to buy from here anyway as everyone i know who uses hpa just said dont mess about go to hpairsoft . The guy knows exactly what he's  chatting about. Iv spoke to other company a few months bach and as happy as they were to sell me somthing they couldn't tell me if it was what i needed to do what i wanted it to do. This guy can. Im waiting for some things to come back in to stock then ill be putting another order in. Personally i dont think id go anywhere else for hpa now. Definatly recomed

• 1 month later...

I bought from them online, was a smooth transaction.

Cheers

G

• 4 weeks later...
Guest StrategyBish

Just experienced the best customer service with the guys at HPA. I required a specific engine which they didn't stock and they where able to import it for me to save me the hassle.

Archived