TM MK23 Holster

Tormen7ed
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey,

Just purchased the TM MK23 with the LAM module and cant believe just how big this cannon is!

What holsters would anyone be able to recommend/suggest suitable to contain all this lovely awesomeness?

The socom tactical one is great, you can have any attachments including the silencer still fitted, takes a little while to get used to drawing and putting away but easier than tugging it a yard upwards out of a universal one when drawing it. 

Just be sure to angle the holster so if you goto one knee the gun sits ant an angle keeping the silence out of the mud ;) 

• Head Moderator

I have a Viper adjustable leg holster which is big enough to cope with the TM Mk23, less the LAM.  One of the few pieces of Viper kit I would say is worth getting and not very expensive.  If I carry the Mk23 in the holster I do not generally have the suppressor fitted though.  There are some older topics about this or the Mk23 if you try searching, which is how I found out about it in the first place. The Viper holster was recommended to me by one of the other Mods, although this was before the one sold by Socom tactical.

Thanks for the replies ;) TBH i have a viper holster you mentioned  i just wish it was large enough to hold it with the LAM :( (i don't recommend it for smaller guns either) that DTD one looks cool how well does their plastic hold up? i bought one of their salamander boxes but not put it through its paces yet.

• Head Moderator

There is the more expensive option of getting a bespoke Kydex holster made for the complete gun.   I do not know where the best place for that would be, although I vaguely recall a member here who used to make them as a business.

Archived