Specna Arms Core

TapZxK
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Specna Arms have recently announced their new line of budget AEG's named CORE series. 

according to manufacturer CORE series will have the same great internals as their standard AEG's  with only difference being that from the outside CORE series rifle's will be made out of polymer instead aluminum alloy. 

I have heard only good things about SA rifles and with the CORE series launch the SA AEG's might be a great choice for a beginner players. 

Prices start from £105 - https://gunfire.pl/tra-eng-15037-Specna-Arms-CORE.html

• Mostly Retired Moderators

I'm really excited by these personally.

They've got the same Gearbox and motor that my SA-B12 has, which has just been solid and without any problems.

And also the SAEC Spring change (Changed through the buffer tube, no need to remove the gearbox).

To have all that in a gun at Combat machine price is going to be great for beginners.

It just depends on the quality of the Nylon receiver... If that is crap it doesn't matter what bells and whistles are inside.

Specna Arms have told me to ask one of the guys at gunfire for a gun to review, so that'll be good if it comes off! I'll be sure to give A-F.uk the exclusive B).

7 hours ago, L3wisD said:

I'm really excited by these personally.

They've got the same Gearbox and motor that my SA-B12 has, which has just been solid and without any problems.

And also the SAEC Spring change (Changed through the buffer tube, no need to remove the gearbox).

To have all that in a gun at Combat machine price is going to be great for beginners.

It just depends on the quality of the Nylon receiver... If that is crap it doesn't matter what bells and whistles are inside.

Specna Arms have told me to ask one of the guys at gunfire for a gun to review, so that'll be good if it comes off! I'll be sure to give A-F.uk the exclusive B).

mate if you can pull that of with gunfire that would be amazing. I'm probably getting SA as my next sometime in January/February

• 4 months later...

I have a SA-AO7 and love it now,  it is working ok. i had and issues with it brand new out the box double firing on single shot - shop did a few things but never fixed it - turned out that my 9.6V was too powerful for it. ended up putting in a AB mosfet - now works great with no issues - only use it for my indoors cqb so no idea about range etc. however having needed to contact SA direct and speak with their technical department i have lost faith as they can not offer any back up and have no idea as they could not even tell me what the length of my inner barrel was and they have no information on their web site.  looked online and some site said 290mm - their tech said don't know i think its 300mm but when i opened it up its 320mm ? that's an odd length 

• 2 weeks later...

We are the UK distributors for Specna along with Airshooters. We have been supplying the CORE range to a lot of sites that are slowly replacing their existing hire guns with them. That to us speaks volumes for the quality and reliability. 

Some of the prices on certain models seem a little high and are up there with all metal versions but the most popular models offer trouble free airsofting at an affordable price.

I'd never even heard of Specna Arms before, until I picked up one of their HK416Cs for cheap being sold 2nd hand at bargain price for an unwanted present, brand new still sealed box. Clearly by a non-airsofter who had no idea how much it was worth.

Its probably one of the best guns I've ever had, absolutely rock solid top quality construction, and performs very nicely out of the box too, though theres some room for improvement (but when isnt there?), Id certainly welcome these being rental site guns, and a rival to the combat machine range! 

Archived