sniper rifle upgrade - Well MB03

joered11
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

You're not going to be the first person to have asked this question, and to be honest we sometimes get fed up repeating ourselves, so responses to common questions tend to get 'pinned' as a 'sticky'. If you check the start of the topic list in each sub section you'll find a list of topics that'll always be there. Plenty of reading for a noob.

I'd  also recommend...

http://www.airsoftsniperforum.com/#/topics/6075

although I think the MB03 has some odd sized parts that make upgrades a bit more tricky.

Be prepared to spend a fair amount of money if you want your sniper rifle to actually perform. If you're just getting started in airsoft you're probably going to be better off getting a basic AEG to get a feel for things rather than starting off at a major disadvantage with a cheap BASR that is going to be out ranged by most fully automatic guns.

• Head Moderator

In most sections (sub forums) there are pinned (sticky) topics which we recommend reading as they contain lots of useful information.  The search tool is easy to use and has a 3 character minimum length, for example type "mb03" and read through the posts -

Loads of posts on this. But most of them will be for the BAR-10 or VSR. You've picked an oddball with the Well.

• 2 weeks later...

Not reall sure of what parts are good or not in the world of snipers. I have just got my self a well mb03 and i would like to upgrade it. Is there any decent upgrade kits around that will improve accuracy or any good parts to improve accuracy? 

Archived