Krytac CRB Stock Spring?

TapZxK
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello Operators,

does anyone tends to know what is the stock spring for Krytac CRB UK Version ?

I ordered mine last week it should be delivered tomorrow, as per official website it should shoot approx. 330fps out of the box. I know that Krytac's are awesome guns and I'm not looking to upgrade it right now but closer to November I would like to upgrade the barrel to Prommy 6.03mm and Rhop it + add spring so it shoots 350 - 360fps

Joining The Krytac Army!

• Supporters
20 hours ago, TapZxK said:

Hello Operators,

does anyone tends to know what is the stock spring for Krytac CRB UK Version ?

I ordered mine last week it should be delivered tomorrow, as per official website it should shoot approx. 330fps out of the box. I know that Krytac's are awesome guns and I'm not looking to upgrade it right now but closer to November I would like to upgrade the barrel to Prommy 6.03mm and Rhop it + add spring so it shoots 350 - 360fps

Joining The Krytac Army!

Stick with the stock spring. Pushing up to 360FPS gets you a little too close for comfort on the legal limits plus most site limits are 350 or below.

Use the gun, if it underperforms after you've cleaned the barrel, adjusted the hop and started using decent ammo THEN start looking at what needs upgrading instead of ripping into a perfectly good gun and potentially ending up with something that isn't as useful as you started with!

10 minutes ago, Lozart said:

Stick with the stock spring. Pushing up to 360FPS gets you a little too close for comfort on the legal limits plus most site limits are 350 or below.

Use the gun, if it underperforms after you've cleaned the barrel, adjusted the hop and started using decent ammo THEN start looking at what needs upgrading instead of ripping into a perfectly good gun and potentially ending up with something that isn't as useful as you started with!

Hi Lozart,

thank you, I think I will stick with a stock for some time as you mentioned. 

Archived