How do you prepare for your skirmish?

Aron
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Its the night before your skirmish, so how do you prepare? As for me I fill up my mags, put them in my vest (the mags are a bugger to get in and out of my tight pouches!) charge batteries, pack guns/consumables/etc into gun bag and then put it in the car for the morning :)

[all i do is pack me gear in me duffel bag the night before , charge the batterys , then get ready and fill mags etc wen i am there.. best way for it :P

I find it much easier to load the mags the night before, as i dont want to spend ages filling my mags when i get there. I just want to sit dont and have a cup of tea XD

I find it much easier to load the mags the night before, as i dont want to spend ages filling my mags when i get there. I just want to sit dont and have a cup of tea XD

Aye, thats how i roll, then all i have to do is turn up, pay and chrono, none of this loading during a freezing sunday early morning!

(Btw, ages ago you recommended the 5.11 tac vest to me and dave, just got it and its amazing! Cheers mate :D )

Loading mags in the freezing cold makes your fingers numb even with gloves when you have to sit and wind high cap after high cap!

well i havent yet been since ive got back into it, but i will try get ready the night before, then turn up and play... seems the best way... and lest be honest... a morning bru is the best way im going to get to know people ... not when we are exchanging rounds! :P

Correction: Loading mags in the freezing cold makes your fingers numb even with gloves when you have to sit and PUSH THE BUTTON ON THE SPEED LOADER, PUSH AFTER PUSH! :lol:

well you haven't seen my name? ELITE airsofter lol

Me? My kit is/was ready 24/7 :)

So basicly the night before i sit in a dark room with a damp towel on my head listeing to "AC/DC - For those who are about to rock"

For me its "shoot to thrill"

Load mags, charge batteries, adjust all straps on vest helmet drop leg pouch and holsters, fit slings, inspect eye protection for crack and apply de mist spray, pack spare gas, batteries and ammo, clean rifles, fit comms equipment to vest, iron clothes, adjust hop ups, pack it all in a BIG bag. Then set out keys, wallet, fags and phone. This way I can get out of the house in under ten mins get to the site early with my team and get breakfast. Have to leave at 06:30 to get to my site. But don't mind doing everything on this list drilled into me in the army anyway

Archived