Flashlight recommendations

BenBurnside
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I play cqb and are unsure what flashlight I should get, I would prefer one with strobe but can't find any that are suitable.

does anyone have any recommendations?

You could try searching dhgate for tactical strobe flashlight?

I don't have any strobes, but do have a Nuprol and two surefire clone x series, all very good and extremely bright.

• Head Moderator

Have a read of this topic from a few months ago (in Guns, Gear & Loadouts), will be a useful place to start with some recommendations -

Try typing "flashlight" into the search tool and see what comes up.

4 hours ago, BenBurnside said:

I play cqb and are unsure what flashlight I should get, I would prefer one with strobe but can't find any that are suitable.

does anyone have any recommendations?

Hi mate, what gun will you be putting it on and what's your budget? 

ATB Marc 

1 hour ago, Marc.RG1 said:

Hi mate, what gun will you be putting it on and what's your budget? 

ATB Marc 

I'm running a G&G CM16 SRS, my budget is around £80 also my gun has a keymod rail so I would need a rail adapter also

Strobe and other functions just ruin a perfectly good gun mounted flashlight IMO.

Toggling through functions to get the light on when you need it just gets in the way. One with momentary on or click on/off is a better choice.

I went cheap, my son has a vape shop so batteries and charger were no problem. But comes with rail mount and pressure switch. It also uses standard P60 bulbs so swapping them out is easy.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B01MXYEIL6/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o09_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Archived