Ahoy from Glasgow

Rogerborg
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

I haven't done anything notably silly or childish for a while, and I reckon paying to have balls discharged into my face counts.  So I'm signed up for a CQB hire-session at my local site, the Depot, on September 3rd.

Being an impulsive sort I popped into the local Ned Armoury and picked up a springer pistol to get my eye in / put my eye out, and am having great fun plinking away in the garage.  I'm currently fighting the urge to bag a used AEG, which I know would be daft at this point: but then if I had any sense why would I be interested in airsoft?

I've watched some videos, read some FAQs and licked the windows at the local proper gear shop, but if anyone has any tips for getting my cherry popped I'd be happy to hear them.

• Head Moderator

Welcome :). You do not have to be mad to play airsoft but it does help ;).  As I tell all newcomers, have a read of the pinned (sticky) topics in each section because they contain some useful advice and knowledge. And (sounding like a broken record) the search tool with its 3 character minimum length is easy to use and worth the effort when looking for information.

Archived