M4 firehawk

Pez13
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi there I am very new to airsoft. And for my first gun I brought a G&G firehawk standard I like the rate of fire but I want faster with out burning my gun out. Iv seen people use the 11.1v lipo and it's really fast could I use that in my gun or not. And what battery would be safe to use in my gun for a faster rate of fire. Thanks guys hope to here back. 

I would like a faster rate of fire with my firehawk standard. But 11.1v will kill it am I rite what Lipo do I need for a faster rate of fire note this is not the high tec edition just standard cheers guys

I'm sure you'd find plenty of information if you were to search 11.1v & Mosfets... Anyway, providing you've got a standard trigger mech (not the ETU) you could use most of Gate's range (NanoAAB is cheap, WARFET for more features). Or you could go all out and get a Spectre Mk2 or Gate Titan providing they still fit into the G&G shells - the last G&G I worked on was a CM16 from 4 years ago and I installed an ASCU without problems).

Most 11.1's will do, you just need to make sure it's not too large. 

• Supporters

Is it wired to Deans? I read somewhere that running on deans connectors can improve ROF by up to 10RPS...

• 2 weeks later...

The firehawk is wired to tamia connector (used to have one) they are a great little gun. PEZ13 did you think about the hc version. The only downside to that is you lose semi but it has dual sector gears in and has an amazing rof. You could always change the gears in yours but run the risk of a lock up using semi. 11.1 v does increase the rof but marginal from what i have seen.

Archived