Long AEG under £200

Therealryanbolt
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Length of the inner barrel makes almost zero difference to the accuracy of an AEG FYI. So basically pick something you like.

• Mostly Retired Moderators

What he said ^

BUT if you really want to go down the route of an enormous AEG under £200

You can't go wrong with a G3SG1 - even comes with a bipod in most cases for laying down in the undergrowth.

JG do one which can be had for £120 new.

http://www.airsoftarmoury.co.uk/acatalog/JG-G3-SG1-1204.html

There is also a guy on the Berkshire Airsoft Facebook group who had one for sale for £50 (!).

The JG will need upgrades thrown at it in order for it to be able to keep up with the pack. But it's a large, sniper orientated AEG for under £200. 

Job done.

If you don't mind plastic, G&G R8-L is accurate out the box at £175. Spend £100 on cylinder upgrades, and a tightbore inner and you'll be pleasantly surprised I think.

I would personal go for the

G&G CM16 SR-XL

(HERE)

It cost £208 from patrol base which is a small amount more expensive, however it's worth it.

the gun comes built in with 3 round burst, a mosfet and a etu let alone the range and accuracy is extraordinary. In my opinion I would definitely go ahead and give this gun a go 

4 hours ago, BenBurnside said:

I would personal go for the

G&G CM16 SR-XL

(HERE)

It cost £208 from patrol base which is a small amount more expensive, however it's worth it.

the gun comes built in with 3 round burst, a mosfet and a etu let alone the range and accuracy is extraordinary. In my opinion I would definitely go ahead and give this gun a go 

Sounds like a step up from the R8L, for the extra £40 it's probably worth it from your description

30 minutes ago, AshOnSnow said:

Sounds like a step up from the R8L, for the extra £40 it's probably worth it from your description

Can confirm, I'd recommend as well. It's already pretty decent out of the box. Although I haven't had mine for quite a while now as it's off getting a paintjob :(

The CM16 Raider-L has a nice size to it. Budget gun, works well out the box. Not something you really need to tinker with though. Alternatively theres other AEGs by G&G that are a little more expensive. One of which has already been mentioned. 

Archived